Ford Mustang Ecoboost Forum banner
1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
3 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I read online this new fuel additive called Fuel Injector Pro, it claimed to be for GDI engines so i figured I would give it a shot as i tried most of the other big brand names you can buy on a store shelf and felt no difference whatsoever. Well, I figured this one would be the same way, but they proved me wrong it worked great my MPG's went up and the little bit of hesitation i had in the gas peddle was gone! I would highly recommend for a quick fuel system cleanup .

I read about it on their facebook page 1st if anyone wants to check it out - 104+ Performance

·
Registered
56 Posts
I read online this new fuel additive called Fuel Injector Pro, it claimed to be for GDI engines so i figured I would give it a shot as i tried most of the other big brand names you can buy on a store shelf and felt no difference whatsoever. Well, I figured this one would be the same way, but they proved me wrong it worked great my MPG's went up and the little bit of hesitation i had in the gas peddle was gone! I would highly recommend for a quick fuel system cleanup .

I read about it on their facebook page 1st if anyone wants to check it out - 104+ Performance
How many miles on your engine?

·
Registered
239 Posts
They show a clean valve, issue is our valve do not get this product. Pretty skeptical to be honest Might clean the injector, but the valve? I don't think so.

·
Registered
239 Posts
I've seen a system that valvoline is selling that does clean the valves. Problem is, Ford does not recommend this process due to small particles getting into the turbo after the cleaning damaging the turbo impellers and bearings. Unfortunately the only option looks to be the walnut blast or head replacement. I've got a catch can trying to stave off the inevitable. I'm more worried about my Edge, 54K and no catch can.

·
Registered
3 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
I contacted Gold Eagle Directly, for Direct Injection engines it will clean the entire fuel system including the injector tips. The valve cleaning photo is for port fuel injection systems. They were very knowledgeable when i contacted them.

1 - 6 of 6 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.