Ford Mustang Ecoboost Forum banner

1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Registered
14 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hey everyone. Just a quick post to say howdy (sorry in advance because at some point I'm going to get long winded.)
I've been a Mustang owner ever since shortly after I got my driver's license way back in 1987 (I'm kinda old.) I got a 1970 fastback at that time, and I currently still own it although it doesn't run and needs some work. I've had several different Mustangs over the years, but my latest purchase was in July 2016 when I bought a Triple Yellow PP premium ecoboost to use as my daily driver.

Thanks for having me
Rob

·
Super Moderator
6,130 Posts
Welcome. I love N.C. Great place to visit.

·
Super Moderator
3,212 Posts
Welcome to the forum!

·
Registered
2,221 Posts
Welcome to the forum!

·
Registered
154 Posts
Cool. I'm in Hillsborough. I race over at Farmington several times a year as well as Piedmont.
Farmington will be open on December 7 for test and tune if the weather is good. I plan to go over to check it out. I haven't been to any of the tracks here since I moved down.

·
Registered
628 Posts
Welcome to the forum!

·
Registered
14 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
Farmington will be open on December 7 for test and tune if the weather is good. I plan to go over to check it out. I haven't been to any of the tracks here since I moved down.
I plan on being there with either my racecar or the better half's racecar.
I'm going to Piedmont this weekend for the all doorcar race. http://looserocker.com/?page_id=31
I'll start off with my car, and hopefully nothing will break. LOL
If you dont mind watching bracket racing, this is a good race to watch (plus the facility is nice). Spectator fee is fairly cheap (ten bucks per day), it's all door cars, and there will be somewhere around 300 cars there.

·
Registered
154 Posts
I wish I could make it, but my wife is having foot surgery on Friday so I need to stay home and take care of her.

·
Registered
257 Posts
Welcome!! I actually miss NC. I was stationed in Bragg for about 7 years. Really miss how close I was to the beach and Mustang week!

·
Registered
60 Posts
Hey everyone. Just a quick post to say howdy (sorry in advance because at some point I'm going to get long winded.)
I've been a Mustang owner ever since shortly after I got my driver's license way back in 1987 (I'm kinda old.) I got a 1970 fastback at that time, and I currently still own it although it doesn't run and needs some work. I've had several different Mustangs over the years, but my latest purchase was in July 2016 when I bought a Triple Yellow PP premium ecoboost to use as my daily driver.

Thanks for having me
Rob
Welcome. And hello from Charlotte. I am old too, but I am on my first (likely only!) Mustang.

·
Registered
238 Posts
I busted out of the extortion state 15 years ago and live on the SC/NC border outside of Charlotte. We have season passes to the Biltmore and really enjoy the NC mountain towns and beautiful rolling country side.

Octoboost is the absolute best month to drive the blue ridge mountains.

1 - 13 of 13 Posts