Ford Mustang Ecoboost Forum banner
1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
9 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Gotta say love the look of the big front mount exposed. And it definitely helps with air temps. Also it was completely stock replacement install

Attachments

·
Premium Member
1,759 Posts
Nice looking Intercooler!
Have you had any issues with your front skid pan scraping at high speeds?

·
Premium Member
1,759 Posts
I was just wondering...
After I installed my Intercooler, I deleted the top and bottom grilles. And the air pressure pushed my front nose against the ground and caused damage to my front skid pan, plus my inner fender wells rubbed against my front tires.
Yours looks to be in good shape! And I haven't heard of anybody else having the same problem as I did. Hopefully mine was just a fluke!?

• Wow
Reactions: AnOunceOfPerception

·
Registered
31 Posts
I was just wondering...
After I installed my Intercooler, I deleted the top and bottom grilles. And the air pressure pushed my front nose against the ground and caused damage to my front skid pan, plus my inner fender wells rubbed against my front tires.
Yours looks to be in good shape! And I haven't heard of anybody else having the same problem as I did. Hopefully mine was just a fluke!?
Tbh sounds like just you my self and others have the same intercooler no problem no Scratching the only thing is on the 15-17 the side clips for the bumper break that happened to me so I zip tied it loll

1 - 5 of 5 Posts