Ford Mustang Ecoboost Forum banner
1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
2017 Eco-Boost, 6-speed auto 2.3L Convertible
18 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I inherited this 2017 2.3L Eco-Boost from my husband and have dog-earred the owner's manual to death!
I love this car and have driven it to OR and back again alone. I must admit, I had to put on my 'big girl' panties
for that trip. The Stang did very well and continues to do so in the Frozen Tundra of the Midwest. It's a car,
after all, and I still need to go to the market. One of these days, I will be brave and try some of the other
driving modes...

·
Administrator
3,670 Posts
Welcome to the forum!

·
Registered
18 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Thank you! I feel welcomed and it certainly is great to find people 'in the know' about Mustangs.

·
Registered
18 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
Welcome!!!! It's a pretty darn good inheritance if you ask me. Your husband is a good man!!! 😊
Thank you, Husky. My husband was a very good man. He passed Oct 2019 and is well missed. When I sit in the driver's seat of the Stang, it's as though his arms are around me. Sorry, I still get a bit reminiscent .... :)

·
Registered
66 Posts
Thank you, Husky. My husband was a very good man. He passed Oct 2019 and is well missed. When I sit in the driver's seat of the Stang, it's as though his arms are around me. Sorry, I still get a bit reminiscent .... :)
So sorry for your loss!! Not to bring religion in this forum or post but I'm a man of faith and his arms are definitely around you 😊 Enjoy your ECOSTANG!!!!

·
Registered
18 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
So sorry for your loss!! Not to bring religion in this forum or post but I'm a man of faith and his arms are definitely around you 😊 Enjoy your ECOSTANG!!!!
Thank you for your condolences, Husky :)

·
Registered
2,590 Posts
Welcome to the forum!

1 - 11 of 11 Posts