Ford Mustang Ecoboost Forum banner
1 - 1 of 1 Posts

·
Registered
25 Posts
My 2015 Mgnetic base Ecoboost lasted 7 years and 80K miles. It was running and looking great when I traded it to the 2022 Silver Ecoboost Premium. The Premium EB is loaded with safety, convenience and luxury features I never dreamed of when I drove my 1966 Mustang 56 years ago. The 2016 Blue GT manual was lasted a two years before I sold it in 2018. Just too much for me in my road travels (most heavy traffic). So I'm happy with the 2022. I have added a Borla s-type Catback exhaust. Ordered a cold intake and carbon fiber engine cover (2022 does not have one). Safe driving!
My 2015 Mgnetic base Ecoboost lasted 7 years and 80K miles. It was running and looking great when I traded it to the 2022 Silver Ecoboost Premium. The Premium EB is loaded with safety, convenience and luxury features I never dreamed of when I drove my 1966 Mustang 56 years ago. The 2016 Blue GT manual was lasted a two years before I sold it in 2018. Just too much for me in my road travels (most heavy traffic). So I'm happy with the 2022. I have added a Borla s-type Catback exhaust. Ordered a cold intake and carbon fiber engine cover (2022 does not have one). Safe driving!
Very nice!

1 - 1 of 1 Posts