Ford Mustang Ecoboost Forum banner

1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
1 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hi everyone, my name is Silentsun. I live outside of Kansas City, MO in a suburb, Lee's Summit, MO. I just graduated college a few weeks ago and recently purchased a Rapid Red 2020 Mustang Ecoboost Premium Convertible that came with the Pony Package. This is my first Mustang and car I have ever bought. It's the first 'sporty' car anyone in our family has owned (at least in a very long time) so we're all very excited. I had a friend in high school with a 2008 red Mustang and it was so cool for our group of friends to ride around in it. Another friend had a black Camero throughout college but I really liked the looks of the Mustang.

I wanted to say I owned a cool car while I was young and thought this would be a fun time and car to do so. Planning on this being my daily driver to and from Kansas City and getting my as much use as I can out of it. It's in really good condition with it being purchased as a used car with very low miles. I've loved driving it for the past few weeks. I really love the color and am excited to be cruising around town. Looking forward to what driving I can do this summer. (Any good driving routes in the KCMO/KCK area?) Might even try to take it to the Lake of the Ozarks for a summer weekend this year! (Right now, it's Memorial weekend 2020 so I didn't want to bring it down on a hectic weekend after just purchasing the vehicle).

I don't plan on any performance upgrades on the car and keeping it stock for the time being. I am going to be using it as a fun daily driver after all. Might switch to larger/all-season tires going into the fall/winter (Any thoughts, recommendations?).

I will take any advice/recommendations/lessons learned from driving a Mustang year-round in the Midwest. I'm trying to learn more about the Mustang community and saw this forum as a chance to learn more.

Glad to have found the forum. Stay safe everyone! Here is a photo of my Mustang:

Mustang 2020.jpg

·
Super Moderator
3,067 Posts
Welcome to the forum! Good looking mustang!

·
Registered
2,002 Posts
Welcome to the forum!

1 - 3 of 3 Posts