Ford Mustang Ecoboost Forum banner

New to the forums!

4K views 45 replies 8 participants last post by  Buldawg76 
Next up I have the kooks downpipe ordered but it'll take 8-10 weeks unfortunately so it'll be a while.

I was on the fence about a Tuner seems everyone on here uses Tune+ or PD Tuning with Cobb Accessport. I've decided to go another route with the SCT X4 and getting the car dyno tuned by HPP out of Dallas. Just feels more comfortable having someone actually work on the car and tune it. Hoping I didn't make wrong decision, lol. I'll post up dyno numbers when I get them.
I know what you mean. For me, it's finding a safe place to drive like an idiot, where I won't endanger myself or anyone else, and also minimize my risk of getting a ticket, because that would be just my luck. I'd much prefer a dyno tune. PD Tuning is actually local to me, but sadly they haven't done in-person tuning since before COVID, I believe. So, I just haven't been able to pull the trigger on the e-tune just yet.

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.