Ford Mustang Ecoboost Forum banner

1 - 20 of 95 Posts

·
Registered
28 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
This is shameful. No one in the North east is on this thread. I guess I need to start it.

Reactions: kboyer and Punchy

·
Super Moderator
1,557 Posts
That ok last time I check no one is representing the PNW. But now that AMC is on here maybe that will change cause there is more then me

·
Super Moderator
6,085 Posts
Celtics rock.

(Ok, I'll go back to TX now)

·
Registered
271 Posts
That ok last time I check no one is representing the PNW. But now that AMC is on here maybe that will change cause there is more then me
Tb,
I just googled your area.
Looks like you are near a huge State Park...
And, not that far from the Pacific, and Portland
COOL !
Good place for pics of your Guard Green Pony !

( Before retiring to Cape Cod, we were on "the north Shore" of Boston- about 15 miles directly north of Boston Garden where the Celtics won so many Championships as I grew up just a couple miles form the old "Garden"... As a kid, used to listen to Celtics Bob Cousy, and then John Havlicek on my transistor radio.. sorry for the memory lane thingy- but you cused it..just kidding. )

·
Super Moderator
6,085 Posts
Reactions: Punchy

·
Registered
28 Posts
Discussion Starter #14
I am glad this thread got some activity now. I was just chatting with Quakertown Ford about either ordering or finding my Mustang. I want a Plain Jane EB with the Mayhem PP. Preferably in black but would settle for red. Thats it, nothing else. Not even floor mats. lol. It has become so difficult to find stripper cars in this day and age. The money makers are the cars with all the options in it.

·
Super Moderator
6,085 Posts
I am glad this thread got some activity now. I was just chatting with Quakertown Ford about either ordering or finding my Mustang. I want a Plain Jane EB with the Mayhem PP. Preferably in black but would settle for red. Thats it, nothing else. Not even floor mats. lol. It has become so difficult to find stripper cars in this day and age. The money makers are the cars with all the options in it.
I had to order mine to get the base with the Performance package.

·
Registered
28 Posts
Discussion Starter #17
That is what I have a feeling is going to happen.I am going to have to order it. Stripper cars just don't exist anymore

·
Registered
46 Posts
I sell for John Kennedy ford in Pottstown. Let me know if I can help!

·
Registered
271 Posts
That is what I have a feeling is going to happen.I am going to have to order it. Stripper cars just don't exist anymore
Just traded my BASE GT w. only 1 option... Auto tranny.
Even had a special order.. opposite of an option- Spoiler DELETE !

RARE BIRD indeed- strippees esp. in a GT.

( funny thought- even the colors were NOT- meaning that the color black is ACTUALLY AN ABSENCE OF COLOR... so no color added either.. )

BUT, now the Coyote's stripped down are HOT because they are the lightest ! - Mine never got on the lot at the Ford dealer. They made 1 call, and it was gone.. As you say, hard to get no-frills cars.

This was the car:

5.0 at Dowses large.JPG

·
Registered
28 Posts
Discussion Starter #20
I sell for John Kennedy ford in Pottstown. Let me know if I can help!
Well, will you meet or beat a dealer price and do I have to get this car built or found? I am perfectly comfortable with building and waiting. Called two dealerships and they said they would get back to me the next day. That was 3 days ago lmao

1 - 20 of 95 Posts