Ford Mustang Ecoboost Forum banner

81 - 95 of 95 Posts

·
Registered
1,096 Posts
Yeah, it's easy to fishtail, but it's also easy to recover. Just don't be stupid and you'll be all right.

·
Registered
17 Posts
You guys driving these year-round up there? How is that working out?
Compared to where I grew up (north of Chicago, almost to the WI border), NJ winters are a breeze. We only had a couple storms of 24+ inches where the Mustang wouldn't be driveable, but we also have an AWD Fusion which is a champ, even on the stock all season rubber.

I plan on putting winter tires on the Stang and driving it as much as possible. That's what it's there for!

·
Registered
803 Posts
Currently, I am able to store my car during the winter. I'm in Lake Effect Snow territory and we can get multiple feet of snow in a few hours. Rather not drive in that stuff. I did with a 2005 V6 Mustang for years. A good set of rear snow tires is a must.

·
Registered
17 Posts
Currently, I am able to store my car during the winter. I'm in Lake Effect Snow territory and we can get multiple feet of snow in a few hours. Rather not drive in that stuff. I did with a 2005 V6 Mustang for years. A good set of rear snow tires is a must.
Yep, my friend lives just outside of Syracuse. Considering we're both Virginia Tech alums, I told him it's borderline blasphemous for him to live there. :)

He told me it will occasionally snow into May. You easily get triple the snow up there that I get in Northern NJ. You can have it!

·
Registered
803 Posts
Yep, my friend lives just outside of Syracuse. Considering we're both Virginia Tech alums, I told him it's borderline blasphemous for him to live there. :)

He told me it will occasionally snow into May. You easily get triple the snow up there that I get in Northern NJ. You can have it!
:) Go Orange! Yep, you got it love it here or you'd go crazy with the long snowy winters. Luckily, I stay busy photographing the Syracuse Crunch hockey team which helps with the occasional trip to Florida to thaw out.

·
Registered
76 Posts
Currently in Horsham, PA until Labor Day. Anyone here north of Philly?

·
Registered
24 Posts
image.jpeg
I'm near Cleveland, I drive mine every day, going on 2 years now. It's a Premium, so I keep it in snow/wet road mode. NO problem here. Perelli Tires do ok. Drive with common sense that's all....!!!!

·
Registered
238 Posts
Swansea, MA here!

DJI_0159 1600.jpg

·
Registered
133 Posts
20180609_094335.jpg

NW PA here :)

·
Registered
17 Posts
Competition Orange Premium with Performance Package and navigation.

I know where that picture was taken! I'm pretty sure I have a picture of our cars next to each other in a grocery story parking lot, about 30 miles south east of Boston.

I know this is an old post (and looking at your profile pic, I'm guessing an old car); but I'm also rocking a Comp Orange Premium Performance Pack Mustang.

·
Registered
1,803 Posts
I know where that picture was taken! I'm pretty sure I have a picture of our cars next to each other in a grocery story parking lot, about 30 miles south east of Boston.

I know this is an old post (and looking at your profile pic, I'm guessing an old car); but I'm also rocking a Comp Orange Premium Performance Pack Mustang.
Water front in Plymouth. Yes that car has been replaced by a 17 Grabber Blue Premium Performance Package Evoboost

Dave

81 - 95 of 95 Posts