Ford Mustang Ecoboost Forum banner

1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
1,302 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
Hey all, in case you haven't heard, we're having our 4th annual Sunray Car Show tomorrow, July 27th, 2019 for anyone who is relatively close by and would like to enter their vehicle for a chance to win a 1st - 3rd place trophy or even the Best of Show trophy.

Venue: St. Andrew Presbyterian Church (back parking lot)
Address: 1390 Franklin Rd. Yuba City, CA 95993
Event time: 8am - 2pm
Cost: $20 per vehicle (includes 2 free bottles of water and first 50 that register also get a cool dash plaque)
Entertainment: Music (93Q Radio- Onsite), Vendors, Concessions (T-shirt sales, Pulled Pork Sandwiches or Hot Dogs, Prize Raffle & a 50/50 Raffle).
Classes: Antique, Classic, Modern & Import
Fundraiser: Supports the church Youth Team and River Bottoms Ministry (Feeding the homeless)

I also happen to be the director of this event, so if you have any questions, feel free to ask. And if you do show up, be sure to find me and say hello. Always looking to meet other members from this awesome forum.

Reactions: Bill_B and Squid

·
Registered
2 Posts
I think Im going to attend but not enter the show. Unfortunately my car is a daily and somewhat beat up and only a couple mods but the event sounds fun and its for a good cause. Plus who doesnt love cart racing.

·
Registered
1,302 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
I think Im going to attend but not enter the show. Unfortunately my car is a daily and somewhat beat up and only a couple mods but the event sounds fun and its for a good cause. Plus who doesnt love cart racing.
Did you show?

1 - 3 of 3 Posts