Ford Mustang Ecoboost Forum banner

1 - 15 of 15 Posts

·
Premium Member
2,308 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Proudly post your photographs here!

In this thread, you are encouraged to post a photo that you are proud of. It does not necessarily need to be high quality, one taken on your mobile/cell phone would be equally as welcome.

You might want to vote on a photograph for its photographic technical brilliance, perhaps its location setting or maybe just because it portray something special about Mustang ownership.

The rules are simple:

• Only one, single photograph to be submitted by a contributor in the given month. Someone will start a new thread each month.
  • A S550 Ecoboost Mustang should be in the photograph.
  • Feel free to describe why you like your photo, or any background story behind it.
  • Viewers can register their approval by clicking the ‘Like’ button on the right-hand bottom corner of the post.
  • Viewers can vote on as many photos as they like.
  • Please keep any comments constructive.
  • The photograph with the most ‘likes’ wins. There are no prizes, just the glory of victory!
Viewers are encouraged to vote on photos they like by ‘Liking’ the contributors post.

If you start a new Photo of the month thread (and you're encouraged to be the starter on the 1st), please include these notes and place in the photos section.

Happy photographing,

Reactions: Squid and zhent

·
Registered
160 Posts

Saturday in the park but it wasn't the 4th of July 😃

·
Premium Member
2,308 Posts
Discussion Starter #4

·
Premium Member
2,308 Posts
Discussion Starter #6

·
Registered
2,276 Posts
View attachment 37735
Saturday in the park but it wasn't the 4th of July 😃
Where is this? Is that a courthouse?? I can't tell you how much it is nice to actually see "Fall leaves" on the ground. There is NO Fall down here. We get a handful of weeks during the winter where it 'cools down some', but there is no change in scenery. Very cool pic. (y)

·
Registered
102 Posts
I can't see the attachment.... "The requested page could not be found".
Best to use the "Insert image" icon on the message toolbar.
Sorry, should be up now

·
Registered
160 Posts
Where is this? Is that a courthouse?? I can't tell you how much it is nice to actually see "Fall leaves" on the ground. There is NO Fall down here. We get a handful of weeks during the winter where it 'cools down some', but there is no change in scenery. Very cool pic. (y)
Thanks,Venango co.courthouse Franklin,Pa

Reactions: gatornek

·
Premium Member
2,308 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
Another beautiful day in the Sunshine state.
I like the subtle black side stripe on your car... Goes so well with yellow!

Reactions: RacerX
1 - 15 of 15 Posts