Ford Mustang Ecoboost Forum banner

1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
836 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Englewood Ohio. Near Dayton

I bought this for my mustang, and it absolutely pounds. Sounds amazing, I recently just upgraded to a bigger badder boy. (new set up ran me over a thousand) so selling an amplifier and subwoofer box.

The box is 730 if you order it from Crutchfield today, 679+tax= 730. I bought it 06/09/2020 and warranty is valid to 06/09/2022. (just use my name/info) if you ever need to utilize warranty with JL. Will provide full receipts and documentations. Below is the information for the subwoofer.

JL Audio CS212LG-TW1 PowerWedge™ sealed enclosure with two 12" TW1 subwoofers at Crutchfield

I am selling an amplifier as well. Its a solid perfect matching amp, its an Alpine MRV-M500, only downfall is I don't have the two little edge trim pieces that goes above the knobs to tighten/losen the screws. can be purchased online 5-10 bucks. I don't have the birth sheet anymore but it was rated at 574 RMS @ 2ohms.
I upgraded both of my cars to JD500x1 amplifier, but its like 250 bucks.

Alpine MRV-M500 | 500W V-Power Digital Monoblock Amplifier

Prices
500 for JL box/subs
120 for amplifier

580 for both. Its solid set up, I can hook up the MRV-M500 to the JL and let you hear it.

LOCAL ONLY. I just don't feel like shipping, not worth my time and risk to get damaged, I do have the original shipment box and packaging for the JL box.

The alpine MRV-M500 is under my rear Scion tC trunk liner, so ignore the clutter look.

We can also toss that bad boy in the mustang on my JD500x1 amp, and let you hear its actual sound in a mustang, zero issues with that! Lol if you want to hear my new even bigger subwoofer we can do that too, even if you aren't interested in this, but curious how either of my subs sound in the mustang let me know. if you are local id be more than happy to let you hear them if you don't have a sub and purely curious on whether you want one or not.

·
Registered
836 Posts
Discussion Starter #2
Mustang members I will let them go for 530 together. I think it’s a fair deal. 730 box + 170 amp, that’s 900sh. For 530. Let me know. Message if I don’t reply. I’m leaving it regularly priced for local ads lol.

·
Registered
2020 Ecoboost
25 Posts
Sorry to hijack your thread, but I would like some info on your trunk divider for the side there in your picture. Is that something you bought or made?

Edit: It just occurred to me that it might not be a mustang in your pics. If thats the case just disregard me lol.

·
Registered
836 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
If you do want info let me know

I can pull it out and a take a photo for ya.

Igot a piece of wood at Lowe’s, a 99 cent fence picket lmao, Isimply cut it at the spot needed. Then I wrapped it with 2 L shaped brackets,cut two little slitsfor the brackets to go under carpwt

and theyuse the stock factory subwoofer holes, I bought 2 bolts of same size using screw driver head and yep, they screw right into the holes
Takes 10 seconds to remove it

·
Registered
836 Posts
Discussion Starter #8

·
Registered
836 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
I made a little layer of vinyl same shape as cubby and I set it down in the cubby and keeps it clean, little Velcro on bottom of it

·
Registered
2020 Ecoboost
25 Posts
I made a little layer of vinyl same shape as cubby and I set it down in the cubby and keeps it clean, little Velcro on bottom of it
Thanks for the info, might have to do something like this. I have a carbo organizer thing I bought at Sams Club, but it would be nice to have that little cubby closed off like you did. I sense a project!

·
Registered
836 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
I honestly really like it. I toss cleaners etc in that corner I used to hear them rolling around everywhere. Not anymore. Very happy and it’s not like I can’t remove it, it’s 2 bolts

1 - 11 of 11 Posts