Ford Mustang Ecoboost Forum banner

1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Super Moderator
6,074 Posts
Nothing.

It sounds like the JMS Pedalmax & boostmax from what I read on their website.

·
Registered
239 Posts
Thinking it just turns up the boost. Not sure I would want something like that I would seriously worry about the safety long term of the engine, and voiding the warranty.

·
Super Moderator
3,068 Posts
I'm with Squid. I don't know anything about it, but from the website I would be worried about engine longevity with it in place.

·
Registered
225 Posts
If you look at the bottom of the page it say what YOUR OPTIMIZATION is and those are base Ford Mustang numbers - Zero gains

·
Registered
3 Posts
If you look at the bottom of the page it say what YOUR OPTIMIZATION is and those are base Ford Mustang numbers - Zero gains
If you click on one of the offerings and then go to the bottom of the page it will show the gains.

·
Registered
433 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
These are just about Focus RS numbers, and both run the 2.3T EB. How much of the RS's bill of material is different from our engine?
There's quite a lengthy FAQ with all the typical questions. Of course, the answers are provided by the seller, so buyer beware. But it seems the intent is to offer reversible tuning that leaves no impact or SW footprint on the car. Although, I'd expect the car to record some shenanigans when you fiddle around with this stuff.

Anyway, it seems interesting. More opinions welcome. Happy Motoring.
upload_2017-11-5_9-20-26.png

1 - 10 of 10 Posts