Ford Mustang Ecoboost Forum banner

1 - 20 of 28 Posts

·
Registered
1,348 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
With the great wonders of winter upon us, i figured I would try to gather up some PA members and post the central/western PA car shows up for next year. Give a shout out if your in PA and I will keep this thread updated on car shows in my area. We got a while, but gives us time to plan!

·
Registered
883 Posts
Great idea. I would be willing to make a trip or two south. May be able to coordinate with family visits. Thanks!

·
Registered
1,348 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Ok as promised - car show season is quickly upon us and the first one of the area has already been posted. Its in Johnstown, PA at the galleria mall. These guys are always promoting good causes too. I am off that weekend, but I’ll be honest its early and I’m not 100% committed on the stang being there. I however am going nonetheless.
C4EE267B-966B-44C3-ADFE-12888A36F960.jpeg

·
Super Moderator
6,093 Posts
Missing your co-pilot! ;)

·
Registered
133 Posts
Nice, My 1st show will be Memorial day which in this case is a good thing.
Ford is replacing my hood because of the corrosion thing. course its not a simple thing as just painting the hood they have to blend the paint into the fenders and bumper and since I added stripes after I bought the car I have to get them redone.looks like its for good cause. I like the benefit shows the best.

·
Registered
1,348 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
Car show on Saturday at the Chambersburg mall in Chambersburg, PA.

Registration 8a-11a
Judging 11a-2p
Awards @ 2:30p

All benefits go to a young lady (3yrs old) and her fight against Leukemia.

I will be there along with a friend who has a Challenger SRT

·
Registered
1,348 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
Also, if you are in the pa/md/va area and want to make a road trip this summer. The one to go to is at Delgrosso park in Altoona, PA on July 7th. I will post more info......but this is the one we all look forward to every year.

·
Registered
883 Posts
Also, if you are in the pa/md/va area and want to make a road trip this summer. The one to go to is at Delgrosso park in Altoona, PA on July 7th. I will post more info......but this is the one we all look forward to every year.
I'll keep that one in mind. Only about half hour or so from the inlaws. I forgot if I asked you or not, are you going to the american muscle show in Maple Grove in June?

·
Registered
883 Posts
Gotcha. That Altoona show sounds like a good trip though, I'll talk to the wife.

·
Registered
1,348 Posts
Discussion Starter #14
Gotcha. That Altoona show sounds like a good trip though, I'll talk to the wife.
Its awesome. They have a park and a water park for the kids. Food court, judges are professional. Just a great way to spend a day.

·
Registered
883 Posts
Cool. Yea my wife said she used to go all the time as a kid. We were always gonna take our kids there for a trip. The oldest is almost 7, guess its time ha.

·
Registered
1,348 Posts
Discussion Starter #16
Pictures from todays show at the Chambersburg mall. 243 registered vehicles, I brought home 1st place in the ‘94 and newer Mustang class.
CA33478D-059A-45C0-AF1C-12F501ADFF8C.jpeg
38A4CF35-E505-4EED-A5EB-F329526102D5.jpeg
20190497-5FE8-47CD-8F1B-452F14BC24E9.jpeg
79E09DBF-F8EF-4741-AADD-7E89D89BB545.jpeg

·
Registered
1,348 Posts
Discussion Starter #17
Sorry I havent posted much, but between the rain, my schedule and working out the kinks on this new tune I havent been to any shows or the track! BUT - Delgrosso is this coming Sunday and I am pumped!

Sunday July 7th
Delgrosso Park
Tipton PA (Altoona)

·
Registered
1,348 Posts
Discussion Starter #18
Also, I have a bunch of weekends off coming up towards the end of July and into August. Hopefully I can find some shows/cruises and a track session or two!

·
Registered
883 Posts
Sorry I havent posted much, but between the rain, my schedule and working out the kinks on this new tune I havent been to any shows or the track! BUT - Delgrosso is this coming Sunday and I am pumped!

Sunday July 7th
Delgrosso Park
Tipton PA (Altoona)
Really wish I coulda made it but we were hosting family from out of town. Hope it was a good one.

1 - 20 of 28 Posts