Ford Mustang Ecoboost Forum banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
570 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
OMG, you guys have got to watch “The Coming Pandemic“ made in 2005. It so eerily parallels what is happening now. I caught it on my Amazon Fire Stick, it’s only 55 minutes long, but it’ll have your jaw on the floor.

·
Registered
137 Posts
Will check it out. I just saw Contagion after about 8 years and I was surprised at how we have so many parallels. Strange times indeed! On the other note my wife asked me to by some groceries and by mistake said a specialty store that was about 10-15 miles away. Man it was so great to take out the car for a drive. Shopping with gloves and a mask, not too much.

·
Registered
570 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Will check it out. I just saw Contagion after about 8 years and I was surprised at how we have so many parallels. Strange times indeed! On the other note my wife asked me to by some groceries and by mistake said a specialty store that was about 10-15 miles away. Man it was so great to take out the car for a drive. Shopping with gloves and a mask, not too much.
Contagion is good also, really does help explain how this stuff spreads. My wife is a nurse and I have a medical background......”The coming Pandemic” though explains where this probably came from and what to expect......it’ll really make you think.
I’ve left the house a couple of times for groceries in my stang with mask and gloves.....nobody was masked or gloved in any store I went in.......I was a little pissed at that, not because I’m afraid of being infected myself, but because my wire was lymphoma, MS and a couple other problems and if she gets the corona virus it will be fatal.

·
Registered
1,108 Posts

·
Registered
678 Posts
I have not been wearing a mask, as I don’t believe they protect you unless it’s N95. They started off telling us not to wear them anyway, unless you had a cough (and really, should you be going out like that?) to protect those around you. A couple days ago they flip flopped and suggested maybe you should be masked up. Now the CBC (our national broadcaster, for those who don’t know) has a video up showing you how to sew your own masks. Our household’s weakness is that our son works part time at a local grocery store, so if it’s going to get in the house it will likely be through him.

1 - 5 of 5 Posts