Ford Mustang Ecoboost Forum banner

21 - 24 of 24 Posts

·
Registered
775 Posts
My ‘18 has the K brace. It is premium but non-PP. I was under the impression that all verts had the K brace.

·
Registered
92 Posts
I have try both before buying mine and for me the PP completely transforme the car.
With the PP the car is very very well balanced and praticly ready for use on a racetrack.

·
Registered
1 Posts
Hi guys,

I have a 2019 EcoBoost Convertible Mustang. I know I have the premium package, digital dash but I'm not sure about the Performance Package. I do not have the center console gauges either. But I recently orders MGP Red Caliper covers and when I tried to put them on, the covers have an odd offset as well as the clips didn't sit correctly on the caliper itself. The covers I got are for a regular caliper and not the performance ones. Which leads me to ask, do I have performance calipers or was I just sent the wrong covers?? Any guidance would be awesome.
I'm attaching some pictures of the left caliper I was working on today for some help. Thanks.

·
Super Moderator
3,294 Posts
Hi guys,

I have a 2019 EcoBoost Convertible Mustang. I know I have the premium package, digital dash but I'm not sure about the Performance Package. I do not have the center console gauges either. But I recently orders MGP Red Caliper covers and when I tried to put them on, the covers have an odd offset as well as the clips didn't sit correctly on the caliper itself. The covers I got are for a regular caliper and not the performance ones. Which leads me to ask, do I have performance calipers or was I just sent the wrong covers?? Any guidance would be awesome.
I'm attaching some pictures of the left caliper I was working on today for some help. Thanks.
View attachment 38481 View attachment 38482 View attachment 38483 View attachment 38484
Your car does NOT have the Performance Package.

Reactions: richarc93
21 - 24 of 24 Posts