Ford Mustang Ecoboost Forum banner

1 - 11 of 11 Posts

Registered
Discussion Starter #1
Hi everyone my brother hit my car and alotof damage i found this connection disconnected can any one explan to me for what and what鈥檚 the digram for it sorry for my english
image.jpg
image.jpg image.jpg

Registered
2020 Orange Ecoboost Mustang
like the user said above, I think these are for the ambient air sensors and the shutters. There were some in these locations when I worked on mine.

I can speak Arabic if you want to PM due to a language barrier. Give me some time I might be able to find a wiring diagram too.

Registered
2018 Base Ecoboost, Stock/Factory Tune, M/T Tires
PS: I removed my smart grille/grille shutters and kept the motor, as not to confuse the ECU...!?

Registered
PS: I removed my smart grille/grille shutters and kept the motor, as not to confuse the ECU...!?
From what people have reported on this site, apparently even if you remove just the shutters and leave the motor plugged in, the ECU still pops a DTC due to less "encountered resistance" or something of that ilk. Have you tried reading for DTC's lately? Let us know.

Registered
From what people have reported on this site, apparently even if you remove just the shutters and leave the motor plugged in, the ECU still pops a DTC due to less "encountered resistance" or something of that ilk. Have you tried reading for DTC's lately? Let us know.
No, I haven't heard that... I haven't been able to test run my Mustang due to weather. Thanks!

Registered
Your right! I found a DTC using my Cobb accessport. Not sure what to do about it!??

Super Moderator
DTC for the grille shutters? Nothing to do. I've had that code in there for years at this point...

Registered
Your right! I found a DTC using my Cobb accessport. Not sure what to do about it!??
Not a big deal. Lose the motor if you wanna drop a smidge more weight since the code is being tripped anyway. If it were to light up a CEL, that鈥檇 be a deal breaker for me.

Registered
Thanks! Heading to the track with untested off season mods... just one less thing to worry about!!

1 - 11 of 11 Posts