1 - 18 of 18 Posts

·
Super Moderator
6,057 Posts
Great photos!

·
Registered
856 Posts
Great photos. A couple of guys from the Mustang Club of San Diego made it up there to that show. Right now, we're all getting ready for Mustangs by the Bay this Sunday. It's at Seaport Village; right on the harbor. It's a similar venue and we get about 350 cars to show up. Last year, the Mustang Club of Phoenix brought over twenty cars! And...the Mustang Club of Tijuana brought about eight cars, including a Mustang II that looked like it was brand new! It's hailed as the biggest Mustang event west of the Mississippi. Looking forward to it again this year. That's where my calendar shot from last year was taken.

·
Super Moderator
6,057 Posts
It's hailed as the biggest Mustang event west of the Mississippi.
C'mon down to Texas where we have 1600 Mustangs registered for "Texas Mustang Invasion" on the 7th of October. ;)

·
Registered
856 Posts
2017-10-01 08.47.48.jpg
2017-10-01 08.48.12.jpg
2017-10-01 16.19.02.jpg
Wow...I guess everything is bigger in Texas? But...I had my car prepped really well and competed with 39 other cars in my class...and WON! I got a trophy at Mustangs by the Bay. I was really stoked that all of my hard work paid off. I've attached some photos.
2017-10-01 08.47.48.jpg
2017-10-01 08.48.12.jpg
2017-10-01 16.19.02.jpg

·
Registered
111 Posts
Great job, Steve! Congrats!!

Your "vert" is looking great!

Michael

·
Registered
2,122 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
Congratulations man wish I could have been there with you without one and got a chance to hang out with you a car looks great good job on getting it ready

·
Registered
634 Posts
Outstanding pics! Congrats my friend on the Judge's Choice.

·
Registered
95 Posts
Love those shots and congrats! That engine cover looks beautiful too!

·
Registered
856 Posts

·
Registered
856 Posts
Great job, Steve! Congrats!!

Your "vert" is looking great!

Michael
Thanks Michael. My car was one of only a few convertibles there. The only Ecoboost, convertible, performance pack.

·
Registered
856 Posts
Congratulations man wish I could have been there with you without one and got a chance to hang out with you a car looks great good job on getting it ready
Thank you. I need to send you fliers for Mustang events in San Diego. You may be able to make a few of them? Next year...for sure!

·
Registered
856 Posts
Outstanding pics! Congrats my friend on the Judge's Choice.
Thank you. All the work was worth the win and the compliments from club members and spectators.

·
Registered
856 Posts
Love those shots and congrats! That engine cover looks beautiful too!
Thank you. Yeah...I get a lot of compliments on the engine cover. A few guys, who had just bought Ecoboost Mustangs, were taking pictures of my car, to see what is possible as far as mods. I have a few more things planned...

1 - 18 of 18 Posts