stage3
IRS bmr bushing kit
Resonator delete
Hydro dipped interior pieces

·
Premium Member
2,526 Posts
Looks like a good list of mods!
What about matching mudguards for the rear wheels... Where you really need them?

·
Registered
124 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
they don't make aftermarket yet for the 18 premium. when they do come out they will get added

·
Registered
30 Posts
nice plan! I'll copy ya lol especially about the amp... do you mind giving me all the details on your amp/ sub kit? I been having drama finding a good match

·
Registered
1,309 Posts
Looks like you've been thinking ahead of time of what you want to do with your EB, which is great. Personally, I didn't right away when I got mine, I just starting modding. I hope to see pics as you traverse through your list there. Thanks for sharing.

·
Registered
124 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
nice plan! I'll copy ya lol especially about the amp... do you mind giving me all the details on your amp/ sub kit? I been having drama finding a good match
i have a kicker 1200 watt Solobaric l710s4 (the 10" square one) with a ported box. re audio 1600 watt 2 channel amp i know the amp is way overrated for the sub i run it about 2/3rds power for longevity and cool temps of the amp.
i tapped into one of the rear speakers with a line output converter and disabled the exhaust noise via unplugging the microphone in the back of the headliner

·
Registered
30 Posts
i have a kicker 1200 watt Solobaric l710s4 (the 10" square one) with a ported box. re audio 1600 watt 2 channel amp i know the amp is way overrated for the sub i run it about 2/3rds power for longevity and cool temps of the amp.
i tapped into one of the rear speakers with a line output converter and disabled the exhaust noise via unplugging the microphone in the back of the headliner
OoOh your a boss! thank ya! I wrote this down lol

·
Registered
124 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
OoOh your a boss! thank ya! I wrote this down lol
let me know if you need any assistance picking subs and amps the most important thing is to match them correctly. Certain subs operate under specific hertz frequencies and if the amp your looking at doesn't operate with those frequencies then it doesn't matter how much money you spend on the setup it will sound like crap.

·
Premium Member
2,526 Posts
Best to select a sub woofer amp that has a variable bass frequency cut off control.
This way you can select at what bass frequencies you want the sub-amp to amplify to the subwoofer.
In my last car I installed a Kicker CX300 which had this feature.
Also another good option is to get a sub-amp that comes with an optional remote control (usually wired) so you can control it from the cabin. (Kicker has this option).
Some pieces of music or songs require adjusting the sub-amp to get the best bass levels, and this is where it comes in handy.

·
Registered
30 Posts
let me know if you need any assistance picking subs and amps the most important thing is to match them correctly. Certain subs operate under specific hertz frequencies and if the amp your looking at doesn't operate with those frequencies then it doesn't matter how much money you spend on the setup it will sound like crap.
I'm following you now!

·
Registered
30 Posts
Best to select a sub woofer amp that has a variable bass frequency cut off control.
This way you can select at what bass frequencies you want the sub-amp to amplify to the subwoofer.
In my last car I installed a Kicker CX300 which had this feature.
Also another good option is to get a sub-amp that comes with an optional remote control (usually wired) so you can control it from the cabin. (Kicker has this option).
Some pieces of music or songs require adjusting the sub-amp to get the best bass levels, and this is where it comes in handy.
Oh.. good tip. I see a lot of people with the system I like but I need that remote badly for my control freak ways lol following you now!

·
Registered
124 Posts
Discussion Starter · #13 ·
What are your goals for the system. Do you just want good sound, do want deep bass that vibrates the car. Or do you want punchy crisp response.

What type of music do you listen to mostly?

Reactions: iGotBarzTho!707

·
Registered
30 Posts
What are your goals for the system. Do you just want good sound, do want deep bass that vibrates the car. Or do you want punchy crisp response.

What type of music do you listen to mostly?
I listen to all sorts of music. I feel like my stock speakers are providing enough of that crispiness, I just need a lil more bass and a bit more punch!

·
Registered
124 Posts
Discussion Starter · #15 ·
Just ordered my matte black fender hash stripes and smoked led quarter lights

·
Registered
1,309 Posts
Stage1
ceramic window tint with clear on windshield.
kicker Solobaric 10" with 1600 watt RE Audio amp.
K & N drop in filter
fitted mudguards
smoked led side marker lights

Stage2
UPR dual valve catch can
mishimoto Intercooler
ford racing hood struts
jacking rails

stage3
cobb V3 OTS tune
IRS tie down kit
Flowmaster 50 series 3" inlet to dual 2.5" outlet (replacing the resonator) with muffler delete

everything subject to change
Looks like you have a plan, which is better than me when I started :)

·
Registered
124 Posts
Discussion Starter · #17 · (Edited)
Just pulled the trigger and got the gfb dv+ ordered found it on amazon for $120 flat.

Reactions: Sarge

·
Registered
124 Posts
Discussion Starter · #18 ·

·
Registered
124 Posts
Discussion Starter · #19 ·
Got the wing and side louvers painted matte black to match the wheels. threw the smoked led marker lights in as well

Reactions: Park
1 - 19 of 19 Posts