Ford Mustang Ecoboost Forum banner
1 - 20 of 37 Posts

·
Vendor
752 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·

Available for purchase here: Ford - 2015 + Mustang - Suspension - Boomba Racing, Inc.

Boomba Racing is excited announce our new Rear Vertical Links for the 2015+ Mustang!

These links do wonders for improving the handling characteristics of your S550 Mustang. They work at eliminating wheel hop and aim towards providing a more engaging driving experience. Due to the polyurethane bushing, there is minimal deflection when exiting turns which helps keeps your car planted to the road!

As always this product is designed and manufactured 100% in-house in the USA.

Available in your choice of color; Onyx Black, Royal Blue, Race Red, or Pure Aluminum

·
Registered
910 Posts
Looks like another really nice piece from Boomba Racing. These are on my list!

·
Registered
910 Posts
Reactions: Boomba Racing

·
Registered
910 Posts
Thanks for the update.

·
Vendor
752 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
Just got some interesting news here.

We weighed our links vs the OEM links:

Stock:
Pair = 1440g
Individual = 720g

Boomba:
Pair = 730g
Individual = 360

As you can see, the Boomba pieces are MUCH lighter. One stock piece is heavy as both of the Boomba pieces! What a difference.

·
Super Moderator
6,461 Posts
Anyone on here use these? Looking for some 1st hand impressions.

·
Vendor
752 Posts
Discussion Starter · #18 ·
Some customer reviews from other sites

"There really are plenty in stock. Picked up a pair in black a few weeks ago. Easy install, fine looking product. Don't want delrin and don't want naked sphericals on a daily driver. So Boomba it was. Did a ton of mods over the break so I can't attribute all the goodness to the Boomba vertical links but the back end just hooks in turns under throttle. I'm seriously impressed, ecstatic?, by the whole setup (Steeda Linear Sports, Pro-Action fixed valve and FR sways and toe/knuckle bearings among other supporting mods). Together the car feels 500 lbs lighter, the floaty feeling is gone, no bouncy PP springiness. Just planted and confidence inspiring. So there you go."

"Installed my red ones MONDAY ! thanks, look sweet, easy to install.
Didn't notice anything weird or increase in NVH .... I just torqued mine with my wrench. LOL Might be a slight bit lighter than stock. I also applied lil bit of grease to contact surfaces. Factory bolts work and appear fine. Great price shipped too.

Don't over think these, nice item with better bushings, well finished and better than stock!"

"Just got mine installed today. Compared to the stockers, these are fairly lighter. Installation was cake; it is a lot easier with another hand pushing down on the control arm to line up the bottom bolt. During installation I greased it up and put her back together while making sure everything was torqued to spec. These made a huge difference even on a non-PP vehicle. This has drastically reduced body roll in corners and reduced wheel hop. There is no increased NVH (if anything less NVH). I can't wait to do the rest of the IRS upgrades. Overall great price and great product"

·
Vendor
752 Posts
Discussion Starter · #19 ·
One more

"Makes the back end feel a bit more planted, especially accelerating and turning the inside wheel doesn't hop (as much, sometimes not at all) which is a nice benefit. To be honest, I'd rather have a spherical bearing vs. poly but I can't swing that right now and I think these will be fine for me. No NVH, honestly things feel "smoother" now. Can't explain that. As you can see, my Walmart Stanley tools I had to use because all of my stuff is in storage (in-between places) really scuffed up the bolts. I hate using cheap shyte tools but I really just wanted to install something on my car while I sit at my uncle's house with NOTHING to do until I can move into my new place. Womp womp..."

1 - 20 of 37 Posts