Ford Mustang Ecoboost Forum banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
95 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I know we have a few North DFW members and wanted to know if anyone has a great recommendation for a repair shop in the Area, I am in Frisco specifically but anywhere near by would be great. I have used Caliber Collision a couple years ago on my truck but their reviews have gone down hill since then and my baby got hit in the rear quarter panel last night so looking for a new place. Luckily it is all cosmetic and no one was hurt.
car damg.jpg

Thanks in advance,

·
Super Moderator
6,070 Posts
I recommend you check on the North Texas Mustang Club web page or facebook page.
I've not had any dealings with body shops here in North Texas, especially those around Frisco.
I have a friend in Pipe Creek who does fantastic work, but it's a long ways away and his turnaround isn't the quickest. (the quality makes up for it tho)

Sorry to not have the answer.

·
Registered
95 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Thanks Squid, figured it would be a long shot but had to try. Thinking of join NTMC but that drive to Irving each month, not sure I would be able to do it with my schedule. Thanks again!

·
Super Moderator
6,070 Posts
Thanks Squid, figured it would be a long shot but had to try. Thinking of join NTMC but that drive to Irving each month, not sure I would be able to do it with my schedule. Thanks again!
I've been a member for a lot of years, however have only made 2 meetings. I do like the monthly cruises at Cracker Barrel, the Yellow Rose show and the TMCCC drag racing. They have good Christmas toy drives as well.

1 - 4 of 4 Posts