SCCA Texas Region 2018 Time Trial Series Event #9

2K views 5 replies 1 participant last post by  Squid 
#1 ·

Winter Time Trail & Toy Drive
December 1, 2018

Motorsport Ranch, Cresson, TX
Registration Open
Entry List

This event is a Time Trials (formerly called Club Trials). It is being run using the SCCA rules for a level 2 Track Event, and held on the Motorsports Ranch 1.3 mile course configuration running counter clockwise. This will be the SCCA’s last event of the 2018 points season. In addition, anyone donating a toy will receive a $10 credit for future events. Let’s fill up the toy bin!

SCCA Time Trials (TT) events provide a constructive learning environment that stresses proper driving techniques, while at the same time offering lap times. This event will only be offering a Time Trials option for participants. All participants will be required to use a transponder. Your AMB transponder must be compatible with our timing system. If you’re not sure, please email Brad Flack (bradflack@earthlink.net) for clarification.

Additionally, in 2018 Texas Region SCCA is offering a Time Trials Championship series, where points are earned for each Time Trial throughout the year. This event will count as one event in the TT Championship series.

The Time Trials (TT) element is a timed event (SCCA level 2 Track Event), with the option to participate in the 2018 Time Trials Championship Series.

Driver qualification for Time Trials will be as follows:
Hold a current SCCA Competition license, or a history of tracking events with SCCA or SCCA recognized organizations such as PCA, NASA, CHIN, BMW, PBOC, etc; or
Hold a current SCCA TT License; or

Hold an SCCA PDX/TT log book that indicates the ability to ‘solo’ and has successfully completed at least 3 SCCA PDX/TT events; or

Has been approved to drive solo by any of the following HPDE schools: Apex, Drivers Edge, Chinn, Eagles Canyon, Texas World, Edge Addicts.

Receive an entry waiver from the Event Chief Driving Instructor.

If you do not meet the requirements of 1-4 above, you can request an entry waiver by contacting the Chief Driving Instructor, Brad Flack (bradflack@earthlink.net). Log Books are no longer required to manage your TT solo approval.

See less See more
#3 ·
Great day for track funs!

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G930A using Tapatalk

#4 ·
First session done nice cool temperature so got good boost and within half a second of setting a new personal best. Not bad for the first session of the day

Reactions: zhent
#5 ·
Set a personal best on all 4 sessions on Saturday. Very happy with the Monkey's performance, as well as mine.

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.