Ford Mustang Ecoboost Forum banner

Service Manual

18K views 14 replies 10 participants last post by  jt.s550 
#1 ·
Has anyone obtained a Service Manual for the 2018 2.3 EB? I've been thinking about some things and need to check my thoughts out.

#7 ·
Cart
Home ›Ford Repair & Service Manual – Choose Your Vehicle (Instant Access)

CUSTOMER REVIEWS
Based on 4 reviewsWrite a review
I AM IMPRESSED AND THRILLED
G. Richardson on Dec 03, 2017
Thank you so much

BEST YET
Colin Dayney on Apr 30, 2017
Finally a repair manual that works and isn't junk! Thanks guys

WELL WORTH IT
Michael H. on Mar 26, 2017
Manual came instantly and accessed on my iPad with no problem. Easy format to use and find whenever I need it

AWESOME!
John Saad on Aug 31, 2016
Had everything I needed to fix my Mustang

FORD REPAIR & SERVICE MANUAL – CHOOSE YOUR VEHICLE (INSTANT ACCESS)
  • $2999
Year
Model
Choose your specific Ford model by Year from the drop down boxes above and receive instant online access to the complete OEM factory service manuals with manufacturer specifications, diagrams, step-by-step procedures, OEM part numbers, technical service bulletins (TSB), factory recalls, component locations, and diagnostic codes all in one affordable package. Unlike some other products, these are vehicle specific and not generic, nothing is left out.

Your Ford manual is organized to present all the manufacturer-supplied technical data in a familiar web site format that you already know how to use with graphical icons and text links for rapid navigation to the Auto data you need when you need it. There are literally thousands of pages of information and diagrams for your vehicle's model. Each manual provides step-by-step instructions based on the complete dis-assembly and assembly. The high level of detail, along with hundreds of illustrations and details guide the reader through each service and repair procedure.

Access Period to your selected manual is 1-Year. You will also be able to print out any parts of the manual you wish to. We offer a money back refund on all legitimate complaints should you not be satisfied with the product.

Your selected Ford workshop manual will cover detailed job instructions, mechanical and electrical faults,technical modifications, wiring diagrams, service guides, technical bulletins and more. The workshop manual is the same as used by professional mechanics and therefore has literally thousands of pages of information and diagrams describing just about every part and procedure for your Ford vehicle.

Your repair manual includes all the following and more:

Technical Data
Engine

Gearbox

Front / Rear Axle

Brakes

Steering

Suspension & Wheels

Repair Instructions

Auxiliary

Electrical Systems

HVAC

Engine Overhaul

Wiring Diagrams

Exploded View Diagrams

Plus More...

Access Period to your specific Ford model's manual is for 1-Year. You will also be able to printout any parts of the service manual you wish to.

We offer a money back refund on all legitimate complaints should you not be satisfied with the product.

To select the Ford repair manual, choose the year and model from the drop down boxes above and select "Add to Cart" to proceed.

#8 ·
I emailed Repairmanuals and asked about a manual for the 2018. They replied that they would not have the 2017 until later this year and the 2018 not until into 2019.

I also got the impression from your last post that the manual is an online copy only for my 29.99, not a paper copy (but I can print out my copy, if I wish)? And it’s good only for 1 year. Do I have to renew it each year or print it out to have a permanent copy?

Would a 2016 issue cover enough for the 2018 to be accurate for my needs?

#12 ·
#13 ·
Hello Carol,

Good to hear from you again. One resource worth trying is: www.alldatadiy.com It's a subscription-based online shop manual that is all original information from the manufacturer. I have the one for my 2015 and it's totally accurate. It has pictures, specifications and technical service bulletins too. It's not that expensive, either.

#14 ·
Hey guys! I recently just bought the service manual from repairmanuals.co and wanted to share the version that I bought with everyone else. The version that I have is for ANY mustang between 15-17!! I hope you guys are able to open up the link to the dropbox! If not I attached a link to my google drive with the PDF as well. I hope this is helpful for anyone who is looking for the service manual!!!

Link to dropbox with Service manual - Ford_Mustang_2015-2017.pdf

Google Drive with Service Manual - Ford Mustang Service Manual 15-17 - Google Drive

#15 ·
Hey guys! I recently just bought the service manual from repairmanuals.co and wanted to share the version that I bought with everyone else. The version that I have is for ANY mustang between 15-17!! I hope you guys are able to open up the link to the dropbox! If not I attached a link to my google drive with the PDF as well. I hope this is helpful for anyone who is looking for the service manual!!!

Link to dropbox with Service manual - Ford_Mustang_2015-2017.pdf

Google Drive with Service Manual - Ford Mustang Service Manual 15-17 - Google Drive
you are the goat my friend

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.