Ford Mustang Ecoboost Forum banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
103 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
The car feels like it's cammed you can feel the shake inside the car
AFR is fine,car drives fine, rpm sitting fine, not sure what can be causing this. Car has new spark plugs and MSD coils.

·
Registered
1,151 Posts
The car feels like it's cammed you can feel the shake inside the car
AFR is fine,car drives fine, rpm sitting fine, not sure what can be causing this. Car has new spark plugs and MSD coils.
Sounds like it might be missing. Check for codes with a scan tool. Make sure the coils are all plugged in properly. Might also do a power balance test to see if any cylinders are missing.

·
Registered
1,151 Posts
Cobb not reading any codes
What you are describing sounds like a rough idle condition. Since you said you changed out the coils and plugs it's likely that you have a bad coil or plug. I've heard of MSD coils being doa before. Could be one of your coils is bad. Usually a bad coil will present itself as a single cylinder miss.

·
Registered
103 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
What you are describing sounds like a rough idle condition. Since you said you changed out the coils and plugs it's likely that you have a bad coil or plug. I've heard of MSD coils being doa before. Could be one of your coils is bad. Usually a bad coil will present itself as a single cylinder miss.
No actual sound just little shake

·
Registered
103 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
Car dynoed fine also few days ago

1 - 6 of 6 Posts