Ford Mustang Ecoboost Forum banner

What's your odometer reading?

1 - 20 of 98 Posts

·
Registered
441 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Just curious about all of our odometer readings for a car first introduced at 2015 model year.

My 2016 (Apr '16 delivery) just passed 28.5K, so I'm averaging 17.5K miles/yr.

Merry Christmas/Happy Holidays.

Matt

·
Super Moderator
6,434 Posts
I'm not in this race. Barely 26,000 on it now.

Good post @mamizana

·
Super Moderator
3,560 Posts
Don't look at me, just under 12k miles per year.

·
Registered
903 Posts
2015...almost three years old...just turned 9,000 miles. But...that's what I intended to do with my Mustang. Shows, cruises, drive to the golf course on Sunday. I don't have to work anymore, so I don't need to drive my Mustang in commuter traffic (thank God). Also, I have two other cars I can drive to do all the normal things I need to do. This car is my fun car; for sure. I told my insurance company about 3,000 miles a year; and it's worked out to that.

Reactions: LightningBlue17

·
Super Moderator
6,434 Posts
Mad props @Moxman -- I'm close to that "not have to work" stage myself.

·
Registered
903 Posts
Mad props @Moxman -- I'm close to that "not have to work" stage myself.
Great! I highly recommend not having to work anymore. I really enjoy the personal freedom that comes with it, and not having to deal with traffic. I live in a big city and the commuter traffic is absolutely horrendous. Not having to deal with this one aspect of everyday life is a huge stress reliever.

·
Registered
441 Posts
Discussion Starter · #10 ·
2015...almost three years old...just turned 9,000 miles. But...that's what I intended to do with my Mustang. Shows, cruises, drive to the golf course on Sunday. I don't have to work anymore, so I don't need to drive my Mustang in commuter traffic (thank God). Also, I have two other cars I can drive to do all the normal things I need to do. This car is my fun car; for sure. I told my insurance company about 3,000 miles a year; and it's worked out to that.
nice. REAL nice.

·
Registered
390 Posts
I've had my car for 2 months now and I spent nearly a month of it in the hospital I already have close to 2700 miles on it! I have 25 years of government service and about 17 to go if I go to 62. I turn 45 this month, so I'm not even close to retirement even though I have the years in. My agency minimum retirement age is 55 and I think you need at least 10 yrs of service. My poor Mustang is the only vehicle I have so I will rack up the miles. I am thinking of getting a truck though.

·
Registered
2,122 Posts
When I was getting my oil changed the other day at 60000 I test drove the new 2018 performance pack EcoBoost Mustang.. was not impressed.. really did not change much ... the Interior the seats are a little bit different says Mustang on them the steering wheel is a little bit more softer and fatter.. the taillights look cool in the rear diffuser is nice and the decklid panel has a nice little touch but the front end I'm sorry .. nicely put does not look as nice as the 15 to 17 models..the fog light set up is fugly. And the hood vents look weak...it did not have the upgraded gauges like I thought it would only the upper models have that... even after driving it I didn't really feel that much of an improvement with the transmission I'll stay with what I got mine sounds better and drives nicer.

·
Registered
441 Posts
Discussion Starter · #13 ·
When I was getting my oil changed the other day at 60000 I test drove the new 2018 performance pack EcoBoost Mustang.. was not impressed.. really did not change much ... the Interior the seats are a little bit different says Mustang on them the steering wheel is a little bit more softer and fatter.. the taillights look cool in the rear diffuser is nice and the decklid panel has a nice little touch but the front end I'm sorry .. nicely put does not look as nice as the 15 to 17 models..the fog light set up is fugly. And the hood vents look weak...it did not have the upgraded gauges like I thought it would only the upper models have that... even after driving it I didn't really feel that much of an improvement with the transmission I'll stay with what I got mine sounds better and drives nicer.
Well, Elvis, assuming you're the lone vote at 60,001-70,000, you're the mileage king so far.

And as for the '18, the front end update is underwhelming - and a step backward IMO. I don't fully know how to speak 'design language', but to me, overall, the '18 car has lost some of the 5-star 'physical presence' that came with the '15 S550 intro. Yes, I'd like the reconfigurable instrument cluster -- and the magna-ride option, but not enough to make swap . . . yet.

·
Registered
284 Posts
2016 and I'm at 30287 miles.

Took dely. in May 2016 / 19 months ago so about 1600 a month or 19~20k a year.

Doug

·
Registered
2,122 Posts
Well, Elvis, assuming you're the lone vote at 60,001-70,000, you're the mileage king so far.

And as for the '18, the front end update is underwhelming - and a step backward IMO. I don't fully know how to speak 'design language', but to me, overall, the '18 car has lost some of the 5-star 'physical presence' that came with the '15 S550 intro. Yes, I'd like the reconfigurable instrument cluster -- and the magna-ride option, but not enough to make swap . . . yet.
Its Lonely at the Top

·
Super Moderator
3,560 Posts
Reactions: Bakerboosted

·
Registered
861 Posts
Idk if that's a good crown to hold but hey I'll take it I drive my car everyday and enjoy it everyday and that's what counts
Love driving mine too! Only 30k on my 2015, but I rotate cars to keep them all running great. 4 vehicles can keep mileage down.

1 - 20 of 98 Posts