Ford Mustang Ecoboost Forum banner

What's your odometer reading?

1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
19 Posts
Mojo,

Wow you must drive her everyday. How has the journey to 100K+ Did you have any issues with your EcoBoost along the way. Any major repairs or issues that arose?
The first engine gave up the #1 crank bearing at 46,601.1 miles it destroyed everything which Ford replaced with new parts. The front and rear brakes have needed to be done. And despite the color the body attracts being hit and has been.

·
Registered
19 Posts
What problems have you had during your ownership and what's your driving style? Do you race, cruise, or mix up.
What problems have you had during your ownership and what's your driving style? Do you race, cruise, or mix up.
I just drive it year round. No trips to the track as of yet. I lost a belt tensioner at about 25,000 miles. The first engine gave up the ghost at 46,601.1 miles. Lost the #1 crank bearing and that grenaded
Tire Wheel Automotive design Yellow Vehicle
the whole works. Since the day I picked it up the mirrors have been flaky and only after everything was replaced did we discover that it is a problem in the programing that as far as I know can be fixed only by disabling other features which I don't care to go without. Other than those few things she has been a great car.

·
Registered
19 Posts
2015 Ecoboost automatic 50th Anniversary Appearance Package. I just drive it year round. No trips to the track as of yet. I lost a belt tensioner at about 25,000 miles. The first engine gave up the ghost at 46,601.1 miles. Lost the #1 crank bearing and that grenaded
Tire Wheel Automotive design Yellow Vehicle

the whole works. Since the day I picked it up the mirrors have been flaky and only after everything was replaced did we discover that it is a problem in the programing that as far as I know can be fixed only by disabling other features which I don't care to go without. Other than those few things she has been a great car.

1 - 10 of 10 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.