Ford Mustang Ecoboost Forum banner

What's your odometer reading?

81 - 100 of 106 Posts

·
Registered
34 Posts
I feel like my 2015 is a baby, got it with just over 1k on the odometer as CPO, and only 35k this week. I must say I have both the stang and an Escape for my 120 mile commute to work and the Mustang feels built rock solid comparatively. I had been hesitant to buy a launch year vehicle but it has definitely surpassed expectations.

·
Registered
2017 Mustang EcoBoost
27 Posts
I feel like my 2015 is a baby, got it with just over 1k on the odometer as CPO, and only 35k this week. I must say I have both the stang and an Escape for my 120 mile commute to work and the Mustang feels built rock solid comparatively. I had been hesitant to buy a launch year vehicle but it has definitely surpassed expectations.
You paid 35k for a 2015 with 1k miles? You could've found a 2020 GT for that price.

Edit: I'm an idiot and can't read on mondays.

·
Registered
34 Posts
glad It wasn't that I couldnt write on sunday! I paid $28k in 2015 with 1k miles. GTs were $10k+ more expensive, and its got all options sans the rain sensing wipers/50 yr package that was incompatible with the PP.

·
Registered
19 Posts
What problems have you had during your ownership and what's your driving style? Do you race, cruise, or mix up.
What problems have you had during your ownership and what's your driving style? Do you race, cruise, or mix up.
I just drive it year round. No trips to the track as of yet. I lost a belt tensioner at about 25,000 miles. The first engine gave up the ghost at 46,601.1 miles. Lost the #1 crank bearing and that grenaded
Tire Wheel Automotive design Yellow Vehicle
the whole works. Since the day I picked it up the mirrors have been flaky and only after everything was replaced did we discover that it is a problem in the programing that as far as I know can be fixed only by disabling other features which I don't care to go without. Other than those few things she has been a great car.

·
Registered
99 Posts
I just drive it year round. No trips to the track as of yet. I lost a belt tensioner at about 25,000 miles. The first engine gave up the ghost at 46,601.1 miles. Lost the #1 crank bearing and that grenaded View attachment 38384 the whole works. Since the day I picked it up the mirrors have been flaky and only after everything was replaced did we discover that it is a problem in the programing that as far as I know can be fixed only by disabling other features which I don't care to go without. Other than those few things she has been a great car.
I have been driving the 2015 performance package eco-boost since I bought it new from Ford got 26000 mines on the OD and I try to drive her leisurely as much as possible no problems 6 speed manual the back window doesn't always close all the way so I have to hand shut it while pressing on the controller. She's been a pleasure to own so far. I rain wash the entire car once or twice a month weather permitting and leather condition and vacuum often. She's a great car for low mileage state to state driving.

·
Registered
917 Posts
I just turned 30K km recently (just shy of 19K miles), and I’m about a week shy of 29 months with the car. Working from home and not doing nearly as much travelling through the summer due to covid really cut down the mileage.

·
Registered
34 Posts
I just drive it year round. No trips to the track as of yet. I lost a belt tensioner at about 25,000 miles. The first engine gave up the ghost at 46,601.1 miles. Lost the #1 crank bearing and that grenaded View attachment 38384 the whole works. Since the day I picked it up the mirrors have been flaky and only after everything was replaced did we discover that it is a problem in the programing that as far as I know can be fixed only by disabling other features which I don't care to go without. Other than those few things she has been a great car.
Worrying me with a crank bearing!!

·
Registered
273 Posts
Took delivery of mine 7/16, and have 9k miles on it now. Mostly drive it to work, and occasionally on weekends.
1/2/21 and 19667 miles. Garage Queen.

·
Registered
99 Posts
I have to say during these past few winter storms we have had that the Ecoboost handles surprisingly well in Snow/wet mode. I didn't get stuck at all and even forced a few slides for good measure. That damn car is just too much fun and the weight is perfectly balanced in the snow. I even think the independent rear is making this the best rear wheel drive car ford has ever built.

81 - 100 of 106 Posts