Ford Mustang Ecoboost Forum banner
21 - 39 of 39 Posts

·
Registered
926 Posts
Is anybody getting 93 octane gas here in SoCal?? :mad:
No way! We have 91 only. But, I'm using Torco Accelerator octane booster to get to 93. It doesn't take much, but if you want max performance, do the booster.

·
Registered
116 Posts
No way! We have 91 only. But, I'm using Torco Accelerator octane booster to get to 93. It doesn't take much, but if you want max performance, do the booster.
Nice, im gonna find out more about that, love to see my ecoboost's full potential.
Im all over so cal with the driving I have been doing lately! We should all definitely try to get toghter for a cruise sometime ..mybe hit up a carshow or somthing
Im pretty much free friday nights and saturdays. Let me know, im definitely down to get together with others

·
Registered
66 Posts
Just use a couple ounces for a couple of gallons right? Not really sure how it works. But maybe My local auto parts store has them for sale?
. I am not talking about an additive that comes out of a can. The stuff I'm talking about comes out of a regular gas pump. While I have tried mixing reg unleaded & prem unleaded with the 100 octane, it showed no improvement over prem unleaded. Not all 76 stations carry it so you will have to check on which stations have it.

21 - 39 of 39 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.