Ford Mustang Ecoboost Forum banner

21 - 33 of 33 Posts

·
Registered
82 Posts
I went with a $150 carbon fiber spoiler from eBay. It's a no-drill installation using only 3M tape, but it's super light and not going anywhere.

What’s it called so I can have a peek 👀. Or a link if you have it on hand. Thanks

·
Super Moderator
3,249 Posts
I believe it was called a GT-H spoiler.

·
Premium Member
2,310 Posts
If anyone is after a simple stick-on low-key spoiler, then this is a good one from Air Design.

·
Super Moderator
3,249 Posts
I feel like I'm the only one that likes the look of the stock PP spoiler.
I like the PP spoiler on the 18-20 cars. All of the earlier PP cars were spoiler delete though, so if you wanted one you had to do it yourself. I may eventually go to the 18-20 PP spoiler if I can get a good deal on one painted Lightning Blue to match the car.

·
Registered
529 Posts
Reactions: junior

·
Registered
92 Posts
I like the PP spoiler on the 18-20 cars. All of the earlier PP cars were spoiler delete though, so if you wanted one you had to do it yourself. I may eventually go to the 18-20 PP spoiler if I can get a good deal on one painted Lightning Blue to match the car.
So far my car is the only one I’ve found that is a PP but still had the spoiler on it (yet oddly enough had spoiler delete listed on the window sticker)

·
Registered
92 Posts
I’ve got a GT350 Track Pack replica in Gloss Black that I replaced the factory spoiler with (it does reuse the factory holes, so would require drilling on a spoiler delete) as well as 3M tape

·
Registered
104 Posts
Sun didn't want to cooperate .. try again later

image.jpeg
Wing and Spoiler are not synonymous .. i gratefully learned that from this forum

21 - 33 of 33 Posts