Ford Mustang Ecoboost Forum banner

461 - 476 of 476 Posts

·
Registered
542 Posts
Great Pic! Are you coming to Bowling Green again at the end of September?

Reactions: ZStang

·
Super Moderator
6,116 Posts
Discussion Starter #464
Of course! I'll be in Bowling Green (NCM) from Thurs 26 to Sun 29 September!

·
Registered
542 Posts
Of course! I'll be in Bowling Green (NCM) from Thurs 26 to Sun 29 September!
Sweet! I'm going to make it down there this year.

Reactions: ZStang

·
Registered
272 Posts
NICE !!

·
Registered
873 Posts
T*MNKY gets his plate (finally!)

Very cool! I also like the fact that you can get the U S Navy reference on the plate, as well.

·
Super Moderator
6,116 Posts
Discussion Starter #471
Well, ain't this the sh*t ... got our sh*t jacked!

Little bastages ... they're always stealing my stuff ...

Just kidding ... taking 'em in to get new rubber installed ... want to put T*MNKY on the trailer for the trip to Kentucky later this month.

Reactions: Doc69 and Moxman

·
Registered
408 Posts
That's not funny!! Lol

My trailer legit got jacked from a locked Public Storage lot, with a lock on it, and haven't been able to give me any help in figuring out what happened. $2200 trailer almost identical to that, gone. Bought brand new in 2015.

·
Super Moderator
6,116 Posts
Discussion Starter #474
Long time, no updates.

Ordered the JLT brake cooling duct kit from LMR. Should be here tomorrow for install before Sunday's AutoX (altho I won't need it there). I keep warping rotors on track days, but in defense I've put over 2100 laps on the monkey this year.

Don't need those fog lights anyway!!

·
Super Moderator
6,116 Posts
Discussion Starter #476
Are you using slotted or drilled rotors, or are you warping the flat/solid OEM ones?
They are solid. I won't run drilled, they are a recipe for disaster as you've stressed the metal drilling holes in it, cracks develop quickly. Slots were designed to take the material off the brake pads, causing faster wear.

I've picked up my pace and the heat in the rotors has increased. Mike (my boss who raced and conquered Optima) says that rotors are consumable ... get used to it. I just want to see if I can breathe (so to speak) some more life into mine.

461 - 476 of 476 Posts