Ford Mustang Ecoboost Forum banner
21 - 40 of 46 Posts

·
Premium Member
1,560 Posts
I think there a few of us set on the single exhaust conversion for multiple reasons. Just got to figure out what a body shop will charge cause I don't want a fake tip

·
Premium Member
1,560 Posts
yeah most likely or it will sit in the garage in the box and then save to get the body work done.

·
Administrator
6,644 Posts
Reactions: EdgeAutosport.com

·
Premium Member
1,560 Posts
Big bore 4mil long rod banshee(478cc) and a long travel yfz 450(just bought 3 weeks ago) and the girlfriends 400 ex

·
Vendor
106 Posts
Discussion Starter · #34 ·
Big bore 4mil long rod banshee(478cc) and a long travel yfz 450(just bought 3 weeks ago) and the girlfriends 400 ex
I used to be in to quads. I had a 400ex back in the day. Bored 40 over with stage 2 cam and a bunch of other stuff. It was converted to twist throttle too. Was pretty quick! Then I got pretty heavy into cars and got rid of the quad. Now I do trail riding occasionally on dirt bikes. I still miss that quad though :/

·
Premium Member
1,560 Posts
Yeah I can't get rid of them they are paid for so if they sit they aren't costing me any money so its not a lose to me if I have to wait a extra month or two to get a part for the car.

21 - 40 of 46 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.