Votes: 13 22.8%
  • Triple Yellow

Votes: 3 5.3%
1 - 20 of 23 Posts

·
Premium Member
218 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
What's your favorite color for the new 2015 Ford Mustang? Be sure to vote!

1. Oxford White

2. Black

3. Ingot Silver

4. Deep Impact Blue

5. Ruby Red

6. Race Red

7. Competition Orange

8. Magnetic

9. Guard

10. Triple Yellow

·
Premium Member
218 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
The only thing better then 2 Oxford White vehicles in the garage, would be a third one :)

I like to see that Magnetic color in person though. That has my interest peaked.

·
Registered
18 Posts
This might be my biggest complaint about the 2015 so far is the color choices. I don't like how they only offered one shade of blue. DIB is a nice color but not an easy color to keep clean. To me Ford bleeds blue so why have more shades of Red than blue and then you several shades of gray. I wish they would have kept Grabber blue.

·
Registered
104 Posts
Is guard like a green or dark gray?

·
Registered
8 Posts
I vowed not to get another black Mustang after my '91. Shows too much and I will drive myself crazy trying to keep it clean. I'm going with Magnetic...hopefully that will hide a little! I think it will look good in the garage next to the PB ST!!!

·
Registered
9 Posts
If you can, drop by your ford dealer and they do have the listed colors on a chart. The color's are small tape like strips but it will give ya a good idea what those color's will look like.
Me, Guard is my color and looking at stripe color(s) to go with it.

·
Registered
37 Posts
have to go with white and dark wheels or ignot silver and dark wheels....

Reactions: STdan

·
Registered
18 Posts
I'm totally torn between Blue, Blk and White which is the color of all 3 of my currents vehicles....The blue is just a bit to purple it seems but I like it, The blk is BLK, very sexy but shows everything including scratches and swirl marks, White gets dirty super quick but shows less damage to clear coat....and in the FL weather, is more appealing with cockpit temps

·
Registered
7 Posts
I ordered the Deep Impact Blue. Would have ordered the Race Red but seeing as I'm turning 50 it was to cliche.

·
Registered
5 Posts
I would have gone for white or triple yellow but my wife hates both. So the compromise is Ruby red. I can live with it!

1 - 20 of 23 Posts