Ford Mustang Ecoboost Forum banner
1 - 20 of 139 Posts

·
Super Moderator
6,429 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·

This is the official Lightning Blue Mustang Ecoboost Photo Thread! Be sure to post your Lightning Blue Mustang photos in here!

·
Registered
271 Posts
Here's Mine! Ecoboost, Automatic, Enhanced Security Package.

Attachments

Reactions: ZStang and Cerberus

·
Registered
903 Posts
Love the color! I'll have to see one in person.

·
Registered
271 Posts
Thanks! Gonna keep the exterior stock. This is my daily driver, and I won't be racing it. Just driving and enjoying, and showing locally once in a while. I want this car to be a bit of a sleeper! So far I've ordered all my 1.0 mods, just need to receive them ( this week) and then install (whenever the temp gets below the 90+ degrees we've been having)!

Here's my build list:
- Accessport V3 (Gotta wait for the 2017 release, but I have the hardware)
- Stainless Works CatBack Exhaust with Polished Stainless tips.
- MAP Street Intercooler
- UPR Dual Valve Catch Can, Polished Aluminum Finish
- K&N Drop In Air FIiter
- OEM Engine Cover, Lightning Blue, Grabber Blue "Ecoboost" wording
- OEM Radiator Cover, Lightning Blue
- Shock tower covers, lightning blue
- Redline plus hood lifts, painted Lightning Blue
- OEM Fuse Box Cover, Lightning Blue
- Brake Cylinder cover, stock black.

Already starting my list for 2017... radiator hoses, strut tower brace, throttle body spacer, Interior LED Lighting.... I'm hooked on this car, and I haven't even had it a month!!!

·
Registered
903 Posts
Thanks! Gonna keep the exterior stock. This is my daily driver, and I won't be racing it. Just driving and enjoying, and showing locally once in a while. I want this car to be a bit of a sleeper! So far I've ordered all my 1.0 mods, just need to receive them ( this week) and then install (whenever the temp gets below the 90+ degrees we've been having)!

Here's my build list:
- MAP Street Intercooler
- K&N Drop In Air FIiter

Already starting my list for 2017... radiator hoses, strut tower brace, throttle body spacer, Interior LED Lighting.... I'm hooked on this car, and I haven't even had it a month!!!
It's VERY easy to get totally hooked on one of these cars. Fortunately, there is so much custom stuff available, there is no limit to what you can do to personalize your car. Have fun and enjoy.

·
Super Moderator
6,429 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·

Here's my build list:
- MAP Street Intercooler
- K&N Drop In Air FIiter

You need your own build thread. This is the picture thread! ;)

·
Registered
271 Posts
Just put in my first two mods tonight (below list is in progress)! StainlessWorks CatBack and K&N Air Filter. I LOVE the sound!!! Not too loud, but a nice low growl. Have had the car three weeks now, and still under 400 miles on it. Painted engine parts and UPR Oil Can came today, hoping to get them all in this weekend. MAP Street IC to be delivered tomorrow. Will post pics after the engine dressup is in.

Reactions: Punchy

·
Registered
271 Posts
Sorry Squid... I created a build thread per your suggestion!

·
Super Moderator
6,429 Posts
Discussion Starter · #12 ·

·
Super Moderator
3,554 Posts
Had it since late October.

I love this color!

·
Registered
903 Posts
I've now seen a few of these cars in Lightning Blue and LOVE the color. I also just saw an article on the internet that said that Ford is offering the 2017 F150 Raptor in Lightning Blue. That would make a nice tow vehicle to take your car to the track, right?

·
Super Moderator
6,429 Posts
Discussion Starter · #15 ·
I've now seen a few of these cars in Lightning Blue and LOVE the color. I also just saw an article on the internet that said that Ford is offering the 2017 F150 Raptor in Lightning Blue. That would make a nice tow vehicle to take your car to the track, right?
It is a good thought, however the Raptor is not a tow-vehicle. The long throw suspension is not correct for the tongue weight and the truck rides front way high and light. Several folks here have tried it and found that it won't work. Now the Raptor is an ecoboost as well, so getting the F150 ecoboost is the way to go for towin the track-monkey!

(If only they made the F150 in guard!)

·
Super Moderator
3,554 Posts
I really love Lightning Blue

1 - 20 of 139 Posts