Ford Mustang Ecoboost Forum banner
1 - 20 of 54 Posts

·
Registered
4 Posts
Just installed Airaid CAI and Ford Racing (touring exhaust) catback exhaust on My car, no drone increased power, but still quit in cabin, highly recommend these 2 items to anyone who wants a little more performance and sound !!

·
Registered
4 Posts
Ordered a tuner from Unleashed tuning, Mr. Torrie has a very good reputation in the tuner community and will custom tune to take advantage of My other mods, should have it Wensday. Can't Wait !!

·
Registered
16 Posts
Ordered a tuner from Unleashed tuning, Mr. Torrie has a very good reputation in the tuner community and will custom tune to take advantage of My other mods, should have it Wensday. Can't Wait !!
I'm envious of your early upgrading. I haven't even taken delivery of mine yet. If you get the chance, I'm sure myself and others would love to know what it sounds like inside and out. I liked the way it sounded inside and out even though I know the inside sound is somewhat 'forced' if you will. I'm curious what your setup sounds like with Ford's stereophonic make-your-engine-sound-more-vrum-vrummy system.

·
Super Moderator
1,559 Posts
would love a in car sound of the exhaust that's is the one I'm looking into, Just got to figure which downpipe I want to run

·
Registered
16 Posts
The dealer just told me that now mine should be in by mid March instead of late April. I never thought I'd be reluctant to take delivery earlier but with all this f$#&ing snow we've been getting, I'm not crazy about making it my daily driver until the weather starts to improve. In the mean time, I'm headed home late tomorrow to dig my car out of this.
Snow Vehicle Car Winter Freezing

·
Registered
58 Posts
Do you guys do all these muffler mods yourself and if so, do you need to be a mechanic to do this kind of stuff or can anyone?

·
Super Moderator
6,454 Posts
If you have some mechanical aptitude, you can do a muffler/exhaust swap. The hardest part is getting the car up off the ground to work on it.
Luckily I have a lift available. Makes life a lot easier.

Reactions: ZStang

·
Super Moderator
1,559 Posts
Jack stands work but yes lift make everything so much easier

·
Super Moderator
6,454 Posts
I'm too old to work on my back under a car on 'stands.

It's a lift or nothin' for me. ;)

·
Registered
8 Posts
Just installed my MMR Big Tube Gloss Black CAI and ordered a custom Ruby Red painted radiator shroud cover. Installed Boomba Blow off valve a few weeks ago. Paired with the CAI, it makes some pretty aggressive noise when you get into the throttle. Completely tinted from head to toe including the head/ tail lights and installed the interior LED light package that makes a world of difference in the available lighting at night. Have not yet installed any exhaust upgrades. I am looking at simply changing the mufflers out for a MagnaFlow turbo's that have a bit more aggressive sound but def don't want the ricer noise. Suggestions?

·
Super Moderator
1,559 Posts
Hmmm somebody needs to start a build thread

·
Super Moderator
6,454 Posts
Greetings Zed!

·
Super Moderator
1,559 Posts
Love the ruby red look. It the same color as our f150. Nice car and Greetings