Ford Mustang Ecoboost Forum banner

The Ruby Red Mustang Ecoboost Photo Thread

31K views 60 replies 33 participants last post by  Ecomuter2.3 
#1 ·

This is the official Ruby Red Mustang Ecoboost Photo Thread! Be sure to post your Rauby Red Mustang photos in here!

See less See more
#6 ·
I'm envious of your early upgrading. I haven't even taken delivery of mine yet. If you get the chance, I'm sure myself and others would love to know what it sounds like inside and out. I liked the way it sounded inside and out even though I know the inside sound is somewhat 'forced' if you will. I'm curious what your setup sounds like with Ford's stereophonic make-your-engine-sound-more-vrum-vrummy system.

#8 ·
The dealer just told me that now mine should be in by mid March instead of late April. I never thought I'd be reluctant to take delivery earlier but with all this f$#&ing snow we've been getting, I'm not crazy about making it my daily driver until the weather starts to improve. In the mean time, I'm headed home late tomorrow to dig my car out of this.
Snow Vehicle Car Winter Freezing

#10 ·
If you have some mechanical aptitude, you can do a muffler/exhaust swap. The hardest part is getting the car up off the ground to work on it.
Luckily I have a lift available. Makes life a lot easier.

Reactions: ZStang
#12 ·
I'm too old to work on my back under a car on 'stands.

It's a lift or nothin' for me. ;)

#13 ·
Just installed my MMR Big Tube Gloss Black CAI and ordered a custom Ruby Red painted radiator shroud cover. Installed Boomba Blow off valve a few weeks ago. Paired with the CAI, it makes some pretty aggressive noise when you get into the throttle. Completely tinted from head to toe including the head/ tail lights and installed the interior LED light package that makes a world of difference in the available lighting at night. Have not yet installed any exhaust upgrades. I am looking at simply changing the mufflers out for a MagnaFlow turbo's that have a bit more aggressive sound but def don't want the ricer noise. Suggestions?

#28 ·
Just a few shots of my Ruby Red 2015.
Land vehicle Vehicle Car Automotive design Muscle car
Red Vehicle Car Automotive exterior
Vehicle Car Auto part Engine Hood
Land vehicle Vehicle Car Coupé Full-size car
Red Vehicle Car Automotive exterior
Vehicle Car Auto part Engine Hood
Vehicle Car Luxury vehicle Steering wheel Automotive design