6,074 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
I see this as a trap for modded Mustang warranty issues LOL
What information you supply is up to you
I put in what is on my window sticker.

·
Registered
137 Posts
Thanks Squid! I just registered and like you, I supplied what was on my window sticker.

·
Super Moderator
6,074 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
It give up all your information so that big brother and the government can watch you more.

·
Registered
55 Posts
Registered, but limited the info. Registered for the Green Mustang Registry a couple weeks ago so I didn't bother with the sticker from MER.

·
Super Moderator
6,074 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
Registered, but limited the info. Registered for the Green Mustang Registry a couple weeks ago so I didn't bother with the sticker from MER.
Where are you finding the GMR? Shortly after I joined it was killed because of a fight between two someones who considered it theirs.

·
Registered
55 Posts

·
Super Moderator
6,074 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
Thank you for Registering at the AllFordRegistry.com. If you have not had a chance to finish your vehicle registration we have made in easier for you please see below. IF YOU DO NOT WISH TO GET THESE EMAILS PLEASE UNSIBCRIBE

The All Ford Registry February

Thank you for being part of the All Ford Registry is a collection of registries that are dedicated to documenting and preserving the ownership history of Ford Motor Company products. Each time an entry is made into a registry, it creates a historical record for that vehicle for posterity.

Register Your Ford Vehicle Here

We have made it easier and quicker to register your Ford vehicle at the AllFordRegistry.com. Follow the link below pick your vehicle
Complete Registration Here

Registration is Free
Registration is 100% Free
Decal and Certificates can be purchased after registration if desired decal and certificates are 10.99 each.

The All Ford Registries is Official Authorized by Ford Motor Company.

February Sales For Registry Members Only Sale

Shelby GT500 Super Snake Red Hat

Click Here To Purchase

Mustang and Shelby Parts Interchange Guide
Click Here To Buy

My First Pony Plush Pony With Purse

Click Here To Purchase Item

All Ford Registry Certificates 10.99
Can be Purchased after Registration

1 - 12 of 12 Posts