Registration Confirmation: Track Night 2018: Dallas South - May 8 - Run/Work
Thanks for registering! If you have any questions leading up to the event, please don't hesitate to contact us.
View Event Registration
Whew, the hard part is over. You're registered and confirmed for SCCA Track Night in America Driven by Tire Rack. Nice work.
Want to know what to expect? We thought you might so we put together a "What to Expect" page. Our friends at Mazda even put together a video series to share some more Track Night tips: Track Night Facts by Mazda. Take a look and feel free to hit the ole reply button if you still have questions.
Don’t forget to do your Online Drivers' Meeting and to download your Tech Sheet before the event. You can find both on the SCCA Resources page. Don't worry, if your printer is out of ink, we will have copies on site.
What else to do?
- Tell your friends. Tell your family. Tell your co-workers. Tell a stranger with a fun car. Track Night is about getting people to the track, spread the word. Don't forget #FunWithCars. If we love your post, you never know, we may just have something special waiting for you at the track.
- If you haven’t yet, now is a great time to browse the things you NEED to know at www.TrackNightinAmerica.com. Make sure you are up to speed on the Rules and Regulations and what to bring.
- While you are at it, check out the page for MotorSport Ranch Cresson. This will give you all the info for your event including the schedule, maps and specific details you need to make your evening a success.
- Got Insurance? Vehicle insurance is not required for Track Night, but it's a great idea to make sure your vehicle is protected. Take a look at the Track Night specific policies available from our friends at Hagerty; the Exclusive On-Track Insurance Partner of Track Night In America: Track Insurance. If you're going to purchase, remember to do so before the day of your event.
- Check your helmet to be sure it's still in good condition and meets the approved helmet requirements. If you're in need of a new one, use the coupon code SCCAHelmets2018 to save 20% on Pyrotect helmets from SoloPerformance.com/TNiA. You can score a brand new open face helmet for $136 or a full face for $208 shipped direct to your door!
- Are you ready? Are you sure you are ready? Better check out the "Get Prepped" article, just in case.