Ford Mustang Ecoboost Forum banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Super Moderator
6,116 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Ford Mustang EcoBoost Updates – Transbrake, Bump Box, and More!

The Mustang has always been an icon at the drag strip. With that in mind, COBB is happy to announce new features that will help propel your Mustang EcoBoost even faster down the quarter mile. If your Mustang EcoBoost is at home on the drag strip, these features are for you!

The Transbrake (transmission braking) and Bump Box features are newly added. Use these in conjunction with the Burnout Mode feature and you have a triple threat for the drag strip that leads to faster 60ft times and lower ETs. These are all available directly on the Accessport with firmware 1.7.3.0-14822 or newer using the v502 maps. Click here for instructions on how to update your Accessport. Once the firmware is current, simply go to “Tune” > “Restore OTS Maps” and they will then be available in the tune section. Reflash the appropriate v502 map for your modifications and you’ll have access to these new features.

COBB Tuning – Ford Mustang EcoBoost Updates – Transbrake, Bump Box, and More!

·
Registered
806 Posts
Adam at Tune+ said he'll be able to add these options once Cobb updates his tuning software in a few weeks. Cobb indicated it will be early September before they push it out to tuners.

·
Registered
634 Posts
Yet one more gentle push to shelf my SCT Livewire and pick up a Cobb.

·
Registered
816 Posts
Just updated my Cobb too bad it only seems it's for automatic transmissions. I have a manual transmission and don't see though options.

1 - 5 of 5 Posts