Ford Mustang Ecoboost Forum banner

1 - 20 of 27 Posts

·
Registered
158 Posts
I think I did see the 50-yr faux gas cap for sale when I was looking for my "turbocgarged" badge, but forgot where.... I'll let you know if I run across it again. By the way, this is what it looks like:

Sealed-2.jpg

·
Registered
116 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
I think I did see the 50-yr faux gas cap for sale when I was looking for my "turbocgarged" badge, but forgot where.... I'll let you know if I run across it again. By the way, this is what it looks like:

View attachment 1494
Yes, ive seen those, they look great. I actually like it better than the EB emblem i found. Might go with your idea better

·
Super Moderator
6,070 Posts
Usually I'm the "king of search" but those decklid/faux gas caps are alluding me.

·
Registered
116 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
Usually I'm the "king of search" but those decklid/faux gas caps are alluding me.
Yeah same, cant seem to find them lol. Still cant decide but the all black rear panel is pretty much my favorite piece so far.

·
Super Moderator
6,070 Posts

·
Super Moderator
6,070 Posts
That California special front grille looks pretty sweet though. Love the offset pony logo
I was seriously thinking of the GT/CS grille, however I have the "mechno-pony" so the original one stays. :D

·
Registered
1,348 Posts
I was seriously thinking of the GT/CS grille, however I have the "mechno-pony" so the original one stays. :D
Once i get my cobb tune and jlt intake installed in the spring i think im gonna do that cs grille and blank rear panel. Ill post some pics up when i get it. You can let me know what you think. Gonna be a while being that i have some other things planned first, and of course its put away for winter now. But, I really like the looks of that grille!

·
Super Moderator
6,070 Posts
Once i get my cobb tune and jlt intake installed in the spring i think im gonna do that cs grille and blank rear panel. Ill post some pics up when i get it. You can let me know what you think. Gonna be a while being that i have some other things planned first, and of course its put away for winter now. But, I really like the looks of that grille!
Put away? I guess you don't want to hear I'm headed to Texas World Speedway for a whole weekend of track action?

1 - 20 of 27 Posts