· COBB AP w/ Tune+ E30 tune

1st Pull was my bone stock baseline. 266 / 363

2nd Pull was COBB Stage 1 OTS. 278 / 402

3rd Pull is current mods w/ E30 tune. 393 / 463

18 EB Mustang.jpg

·
Registered
136 Posts
Impressive numbers man!! An E30 tune is in my very near future. I'll be strapping mine down on Friday to dial in my 93 tune. Once that's done, it's on to E30. How do you like your Virbrant resonator? I'm thinking about getting one. Mine has too much drone for me with the catless dp and no res.

·
Registered
19 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Impressive numbers man!! An E30 tune is in my very near future. I'll be strapping mine down on Friday to dial in my 93 tune. Once that's done, it's on to E30. How do you like your Virbrant resonator? I'm thinking about getting one. Mine has too much drone for me with the catless dp and no res.
Thank you.

Adding the resonator made it so all the sound is where it belongs, out the back end of the car. I highly recommend if you daily your car.

·
Registered
1,628 Posts
Take note that those are SAE numbers which read a bit different than other methods of correction, if you compare your own results be sure to use SAE correction for apple's to apple's comparison to the results mentioned here.

Bit of info on correction factors-
Dyno Correction Factors - Real Wheel Horsepower - GM High-Tech Performance Magazine

Sent from my SM-G960W using Tapatalk

·
Registered
19 Posts
Discussion Starter #6

·
Registered
570 Posts
Strong numbers. Are you considering wmi or e85? Do you monitor cylinders for negative ignition correction? If so, what are you seeing?

·
Registered
814 Posts
Nice...very close to my setup except I have a 93 Tune. I estimate 350HP. There is a place near me this year which will doing dyno runs on a few weekends. Hope to get to one.

·
Registered
19 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
Strong numbers. Are you considering wmi or e85? Do you monitor cylinders for negative ignition correction? If so, what are you seeing?
My future plan is to convert to E85 then go bigger turbo if needed. The way the tune is setup now the largest negative correction I’ve seen is -1.49. It never adds more than 1 degree. The COBB tune was adding up to 8 and pulling -5 on occasion.

Reactions: Bill_B

·
Registered
1,628 Posts
My future plan is to convert to E85 then go bigger turbo if needed. The way the tune is setup now the largest negative correction I’ve seen is -1.49. It never adds more than 1 degree. The COBB tune was adding up to 8 and pulling -5 on occasion.
I am seeing the same on my stage 2 93 setup today, temps are up and air density has dropped significantly resulting in the car feeling like a dog.
Normal power estimates from the AP are 375bhp/420btq in cool evening temps, today they are 335bhp/399btq with corrections peaking at -5 on cylinder 3, OAR actually dropped to -0.96.

I'm thinking I may need to switch to stage 2 91 just to keep it happy in the warmer temps

EDIT- I got something wet that didn't like getting wet during my engine bay detail .

Sent from my SM-G960W using Tapatalk

·
Registered
19 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
She continues to impress on the streets.

FF026E00-ECCE-4B83-A306-8DDE439F8034.jpeg

·
Registered
19 Posts
Discussion Starter #13
hey there nice numbers I have the cobb accessport how did you get the setup of all the gauges on that screen ? ....vince
Just scroll through the gauge screen until you get to the blue arrow, then click on it and it will allow you to configure your gauge setup. Then choose whatever parameters you want to display by scrolling and clicking on each individual gauge.

·
Registered
152 Posts
thanks to all on the accessport gauge setup still learning the computer side,you all have been most helpful in my learning... vince

·
Registered
1 Posts
I'm interested in adding a resonator to my Magnaflow Street catback. Is it the ultra quiet resonator or just the round style resonator? Any pics of it installed?

·
Registered
1 Posts
She continues to impress on the streets.

View attachment 29105
Wow they are some crazy numbers. I just recently put my tune+ e30 tune on my 16 Ecoboost. And the highest I have gotten my estimated horsepower is 356. I really haven’t driven a lot nor have I done any revisions with Adam for this tune yet. But how are you getting that big of numbers? Not sure what I’m doing wrong. My mod list is as follows........
SpeedFactory IC
MBRP catted DP
MBRP 3” Race Exhaust
NGK Cold start plugs
CVF charge pipes
Roush CAI
Cobb AP
Tune+ E30 tune.

·
Registered
1 Posts
Wow they are some crazy numbers. I just recently put my tune+ e30 tune on my 16 Ecoboost. And the highest I have gotten my estimated horsepower is 356. I really haven’t driven a lot nor have I done any revisions with Adam for this tune yet. But how are you getting that big of numbers? Not sure what I’m doing wrong. My mod list is as follows........
SpeedFactory IC
MBRP catted DP
MBRP 3” Race Exhaust
NGK Cold start plugs
CVF charge pipes
Roush CAI
Cobb AP
Tune+ E30 tune.
He has to do the Revisions by advancing timing. that’s the base map file your on, to make ensure your car won’t blow up from the tune and your car can handle it

1 - 19 of 19 Posts