Ford Mustang Ecoboost Forum banner

21 - 25 of 25 Posts

·
Registered
109 Posts
I've been looking at a blanket also but not sure its a good idea to wrap the turbo I've heard that they slowly cook the center support bearings and the turbo wont last as long.... I need some feedback on this plz .. I am interested in wrapping the downpipe which I am sure it will help with the under hood heat ..vp

·
Registered
570 Posts
Check if this part fits your vehicle

Contact the seller
BUY 1, GET 1 AT 20% OFF (add 2 to cart) See all eligible items See all eligible items

Opens image gallery
T25-Titanium-Stainless-Steel-Mesh-Turbo-Blanket-Shield-Barrier-Heat-Cover-Wrap

• T25-Titanium-Stainless-Steel-Mesh-Turbo-Blanket-Shield-Barrier-Heat-Cover-Wrap thumbnail 1
  • T25-Titanium-Stainless-Steel-Mesh-Turbo-Blanket-Shield-Barrier-Heat-Cover-Wrap thumbnail 2
  • T25-Titanium-Stainless-Steel-Mesh-Turbo-Blanket-Shield-Barrier-Heat-Cover-Wrap thumbnail 3
  • T25-Titanium-Stainless-Steel-Mesh-Turbo-Blanket-Shield-Barrier-Heat-Cover-Wrap thumbnail 4
  • T25-Titanium-Stainless-Steel-Mesh-Turbo-Blanket-Shield-Barrier-Heat-Cover-Wrap thumbnail 5
  • T25-Titanium-Stainless-Steel-Mesh-Turbo-Blanket-Shield-Barrier-Heat-Cover-Wrap thumbnail 6
  • T25-Titanium-Stainless-Steel-Mesh-Turbo-Blanket-Shield-Barrier-Heat-Cover-Wrap thumbnail 7
Have one to sell? Sell now- Have one to sell?
T25 Titanium Stainless Steel Mesh Turbo Blanket Shield Barrier Heat Cover Wrap

Seller :
carbonfiberintake (5663 )
99.5% Positive feedback

Save this Seller

|
Contact seller
|
See other items
| Visit store

Condition:
New

Quantity:
4 available / 29 sold

Was:
US $27.49
What does this price mean?

You save:
$5.50 (20% off)

Price:
US $21.99
Buy It Now

Add to cart

Best Offer:

Make Offer

Add to Watchlist

1-year accident protection plan from SquareTrade - $5.99
100% buyer satisfaction
20% off
Returns accepted

Shipping:
Estimated by eBay FAST 'N FREE
FAST 'N FREE
Guaranteed by Fri. Apr. 03 if paid within 4 hrs 50 mins | See details

Item location:
Hebron, KY 41048, United States

Ships to:
United States, Canada, United Kingdom, Australia, Mexico, Germany, JapanSee exclusions

Payments:
PayPal
Visa
Master Card
Amex
Discover

PayPal Credit

Special financing available. Apply Now | See terms

Earn up to 5x points when you use your eBay Mastercard. Learn more

Returns:
Free 60 day returns | See details

Guarantee:
Money Back Guarantee | See details- opens in a new window or tab
Get the item you ordered or get your money back.
Covers your purchase price and original shipping.

Any of them that are “Titanium“ or “Lava”, some have the stitching on the outside, some on the inside, I prefer the stitching to be on the outside like the one pictured. These are universal and may take a little effort or even trimming to fit properly, it will not effect the performance of the heat shield.
I’m not sure of the size definition for the OEM turbo, my blanket is a T3 size that I already had, it was a pita to get on but I managed it with out trimming and used the supplied springs to hold it on, you can use stainless wire instead, but I’m always taking stuff apart so I need easy disassembly.
On a side note I did a little searching and found that a number of eco owners are using eBay blankets designed for Subaru turbos

·
Registered
308 Posts
What size category does the Mustang EcoBoost turbo come under?
Universally Fits on Any T3 GT30 GT32 GT35 GT37 Small to Medium Sized Turbo Charger Assuming this statement is ok for ours?

·
Registered
308 Posts
DO YOU HAVE A PART# THERE ARE SEVERAL AVAIL ON EBAY FOR A SUBARU ? ...TKS VP
No I was just looking, and they all refer to size of Turbo e.g "Universally Fits on Any T3 GT30 GT32 GT35 GT37 Small to Medium Sized Turbo Charger"

So I was assuming the Mustang Turbo was of that type.

21 - 25 of 25 Posts