Ford Mustang Ecoboost Forum banner

1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Super Moderator
6,115 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Please take a moment to review the following info:

Sunday’s Weather Outlook:

As of now, the forecast for Sunday is 89 degrees and partly sunny. Bring sun block and water!

Please make certain that EZUps and tents are securely weighted for windy weather and unable to come loose & possibly damage someone’s car or tow vehicle.

Sunday’s Schedule:

Registration & Tech Inspection ... 7:30am - 8:30am (Check your name off the pre-registered list on the side of the SCCA trailer. Please take your car thru Tech before 8:30am!)
Course open for walking … 8:00am
Novice Walk thru ... 8:30am
MANDATORY Drivers Meeting ... 9:00am
First Heat Runs ... 9:30am (Approx.)
Trophies 30 minutes after conclusion of last runs. (approx. 3:30 PM)

Preliminary Run/Work order has been set. Based on the current entry level, there will be a 4 heat run/work structure. Any changes will be announced at the mandatory 9:00am Drivers Meeting held at the Timing trailer on the day of the event.

Run1/Work3

AS, DS, FS, ASP, DSP, STX, BP, CP, DP, DM, EM, FM, CAM-S

Run2/Work4

SS, GS, HS, SSR, SSP, FSP, STF, STS, FP, KM, CAM-C, HCS, HCR

Run3/Work1

BS, CS, CSP, ESP, STU, SM, SMF, SSM, X, STP

Run4/Work2

ES, BSP, STR, XP, EP, AM, BM, CM, FSAE, W, CAM-T

Paddock & Grid locations:

Paddock location for the Bus Lot events is the large parking lot just North of the Bus Lot (corner of Victory Circle & Allison Ave). Grid location will be on the Bus Lot on the Northwest corner. Additional Grid information will be provided at the drivers meeting.

Event #7 Course Map

Live Timing:

We should have “Live Timing” results uploaded as they are scored throughout the day. You’ll be able to view live results with your smart phone, tablet or computer during the event.

Live results during the event will be available at: http://sololive.texasscca.org

Passengers:

Passengers are allowed at Texas Region SCCA Solo events. Any passengers not registered for the event as a competitor must become a weekend member of SCCA and wear an SCCA wristband. There is no charge for passenger weekend membership. The weekend membership form can be completed on-site at the event. General spectators (non-competitors/non-passengers) will still need to sign the regular waiver and must wear a non-competitor/non-passenger wristband.

FAQ’s:

If you’re new to Texas Region Solo events, please take a moment to look thru our Frequently Asked Questions page before the event:

Texas Region SCCA » Solo FAQ

Thanks and we’ll see you at the event!

Jennifer Maxcy
Texas Region SCCA Asst RE – Solo

Texas Region SCCA » Solo / Autocross

Texas Region Solo on Twitter: TX Region SCCA Solo (@TexasSolo) | Twitter

Texas Region SCCA Solo Facebook Page: TexasRegion SCCA Solo | Facebook

Texas Region SCCA Solo Facebook Group: Texas Region SCCA Solo Public Group | Facebook

·
Super Moderator
6,115 Posts
Discussion Starter #2
I'm running about 12pm or so in heat 3. Come on out, find me and take a ride or two!

@Jasber @focks

·
Registered
213 Posts
Man, we're going to do everything we can to get there! If not, good luck for a great run!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

·
Super Moderator
6,115 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Next TMS event is 8 October on the infield road course.
No newbies to drive, Must have 3 events to enter, but you can ride along.

·
Super Moderator
6,115 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
Here's video from run #5 :)

·
Registered
145 Posts
Nice! are you running a stock intercooler? how's it managing heat soak? I'm planning to start autocrossing again next season with the EB and the miata. Thanks.

·
Super Moderator
6,115 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
Nice! are you running a stock intercooler? how's it managing heat soak? I'm planning to start autocrossing again next season with the EB and the miata. Thanks.
I have a Cobb intercooler now. For Autocross it doesn't make a difference. You are not running hard long enough to get the thing hot. Even in the hottest part of the summer, I only had the CAT up to 125F and that was sitting in the line waiting to run. I didn't have any heat issues before or after the intercooler upgrade during autocross events.

·
Registered
145 Posts
Cool thanks.

1 - 10 of 10 Posts