·
Super Moderator
5,970 Posts

·
Registered
831 Posts
That's what being on 136+ forums as a vendor will do to you after 2 years LOL

Nick C.
Nick, thanks for your sense of humor. You know we all love your products; it's just the wait for something new that gets people anxious. Then, they post strange pictures...you know the drill.

·
Registered
571 Posts
Discussion Starter #25
Nick, thanks for your sense of humor. You know we all love your products; it's just the wait for something new that gets people anxious. Then, they post strange pictures...you know the drill.
I'm anxious as well! But it will definitely be worth the wait

We have a lot of cool stuff coming soon for the 2015+ Mustangs

Nick C.

·
Registered
75 Posts
Better hurry Nick, gotta spend this money somewhere, lol. Can't wait long, not very patient.

·
Registered
571 Posts
Discussion Starter #27
i dont undestand how a led bulb company is taking this long to replenish/fix its stock of leds..Its like cobb with their exhaust, 8 months of "oh it should be good in a month or so.."
Our engineering team is completely redesigning the switchback bulb. It's a much more complicated process than you may think. The switchback bulb requires a logic chip, which has to have coded and programmed. We are working extremely hard to have them available again, but we will continue to do extensive testing before they are made available to our customers.

We recently acquired new equipment to aid in their development: Automotive Lighting Designer Ramps Up Manufacturing at St. Louis Facility | Diode Blog

Nick C.

·
Registered
53 Posts
The 2018+ Mustang has a complete LED assembly from the factory. Unfortunately, this means you can't simply swap bulbs out like the previous model years (2015-2017).

Thanks!
Nick C.
Figured as much. I really want to get rid of that amber light. Thanks though.

·
Registered
571 Posts
Discussion Starter #40
Figured as much. I really want to get rid of that amber light. Thanks though.
Our engineering team is always working on new projects, but I don't have any additional information on upcoming items for the 2018+. We will keep everyone posted should anything new be released.

Thanks!
Nick C.

21 - 40 of 49 Posts