Ford Mustang Ecoboost Forum banner
1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
2015 Mustang Ecoboost Premium , 50 Years edition
4 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hello everyone,

Anyone, please anyone in here knows where can I get a OEM Wastegate actuator for my 2015 Ecoboost? I am having a CEL on for a long time, it is "Overboost Condition" caused by an aftermarket (Turbosmart) wastegate installed in my car. The turbosmart IWG75 was installed in the car when I bought it, but I am not running a tune right now.
I posted a thread for this before, you guys suggested to get a tune but I don't think I can afford a tune (Tuner+Labour+Dynos) at the moment.
So my mechanic suggested to get the factory wastegate to keep it stock. I went to couple of dealerships, Steeda and all but they said it not sold separately and is only available when purchasing the turbo as a whole.

My ecoboost fam, can anyone of you help my find a factory wastegate? or do any of you guys have one lying around?
Please reply to this thread.

Thank you,
Paul

Pictures for the wastegate actuator:

·
Registered
186 Posts
You can get different springs for the Turbosmart actuator for a LOT less than buying another stock wastegate actuator. They have several different pressure configurations, so I'm sure they have one that is either stock pressure or really close that would solve your problem. If you want to go to a tune later, you'll already have one that can change the wastegate pressure to match your tune. (y)

1 - 4 of 4 Posts