·
Registered
196 Posts
I'm Brad, I'm out in Maple Valley.

Reactions: Mr.Smith

·
Registered
196 Posts
I am not unfortunately. I haven't heard of it until now, though I'm already busy that day.

·
Registered
83 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
There are several in our area, you just maybe need to find the one that meets closest to you. You're in King County, so there is Mustangs Northwest (Mustangs Northwest), but they might not actually be the closest since they seem to meet in Seattle. There is also the Pierce County Mustang Club (Pierce County Mustang Club), and Mustangs West (Mustangs West of Olympia Washington), which is my club. There is also a group called Wickedstangs (Wickedstangs - Seatac Chapter), which is a nationwide club with a chapter in Seatac. Wickedstangs does events in both King and Pierce County, and occasionally in Thurston County. Hope this helps!

·
Registered
41 Posts
Thank you sir! I didn't make the connection before but I went to that show on the 23rd! (Ponies in the park, right) but didn't realize what club put it on. great show and I look forward to it next year!

·
Registered
83 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 · (Edited)
I was there too with my black primer 1969 Mach 1. I won the "Under Construction" award. I can't speak for the other clubs as I'm not a member, but Mustangs West is a pretty active group. They take pride in capturing the "club participation award" at car shows. I went to three shows this past summer where the received that award. It's pretty cool going on I5 with a convoy of 17 Mustangs of various years! They have a monthly meeting, and usually do some sort of monthly activity also, such as bowling, cruising to Mount Saint Helen's, BBQ, etc.

·
Registered
281 Posts
Vic in Snohomish.

Reactions: Squid and Mr.Smith

·
Registered
2016 Mustang Ecoboost, 6-speed manual, premium
65 Posts
I know it's an old thread but I just recently joined! Jason from Issaquah here!

1 - 15 of 15 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.