Ford Mustang Ecoboost Forum banner

What color is your Mustang?

1 - 20 of 39 Posts

·
Registered
435 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
As I sit in deep reflection in the VERY early am, smoking a cigar and drinking a bourbon, I find myself wondering what our group’s color mix is. o_O

(I’m on vacation on Florida gulf coast, having a great time .... but thinking how much my car would enjoy it down here :rolleyes:)

·
Registered
181 Posts
Where are you vacationing? I just moved to Kansas from Sarasota, FL last year....Booooo

·
Registered
1,130 Posts
Lightning Blue. Chix luv it! :cool:

Well, they do when it's clean, which it hasn't been yet this year, but spring is coming!

Reactions: mamizana and ZStang

·
Registered
435 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Where are you vacationing? I just moved to Kansas from Sarasota, FL last year....Booooo
Anna Maria Island/Holmes Beach. We had a day trip to St. Armins for our annual Columbia lunch. I’m guessing you know these areas. Beautiful towns.

Kansas huh? Tough.

·
Registered
181 Posts
Ahhh, the good old days of Florida. I know exactly where you're talking about....St. Armands and Lido Beach....Did you try Siesta Key in Sarasota? Way better beach than Holmes Beach....

·
Registered
435 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
5CA55441-58DA-4FDC-974F-B8772B0754BB.jpeg
Ahhh, the good old days of Florida. I know exactly where you're talking about....St. Armands and Lido Beach....Did you try Siesta Key in Sarasota? Way better beach than Holmes Beach....
I’m sure you’re right, but Holmes has a lot of sentimental value for the fam.

·
Registered
1,130 Posts

·
Registered
435 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
Race Red with swirl mark accents. Accents help separate me from the rest. Lol
I’m having a spa day in a few weeks to remove my 2 yrs of swirl. Clay bar, etc. I’ve used the shop with previous cars and have always been happy.

I’m excited to get that deep shine again. So are the birds at my office.

·
Registered
435 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
Still lots of colors to choose from!! Let's here it. Or is it just the same 20-25 ppl that use this site?

·
Registered
435 Posts
Discussion Starter #16
I think our Mustangs would wear Solar Yellow well. This color seems wasted on the Transit. Its like a retro "Hot Wheels" color to me.

upload_2018-5-8_12-41-45.png

·
Registered
12 Posts
Magnetic.

Really think it pops with the bright colors like orange / red, but my past several cars have been reds and bright blues and wanted to switch it up a bit.
After seeing how wicked a couple well done Magnetic colored Mustangs look, had to get one for myself :thumbs:

·
Registered
1,303 Posts
As I sit in deep reflection in the VERY early am, smoking a cigar and drinking a bourbon, I find myself wondering what our group’s color mix is. o_O

(I’m on vacation on Florida gulf coast, having a great time .... but thinking how much my car would enjoy it down here :rolleyes:)
:)

1 - 20 of 39 Posts