Ford Mustang Ecoboost Forum banner

2381 - 2400 of 2506 Posts

·
Registered
367 Posts

·
Registered
611 Posts
Pretty cat. I see some Siamese in there. Does he talk a lot?
All damn day. Just walks around each and every room meowing til he finds me. Meows at me for no reason. Just an extremely talkative breed. He’s lynx point Siamese with a mix or something else. Not full blood I’m sure.

eitherway it’s awful. But he’s a great cat. Indoor outdoor. Doesn’t mind water, heck sometimes he walks into the shower or bath with us and swims around. I give him a bath about once a month just sits there.
Other than being vocal, he’s a great cat. But damn those meows

I don’t recommend Siamese to someone not used to them. I found him as a kitten

·
Registered
2,278 Posts
I spent about $10 on an OBD2 splitter so I can run my exhaust cutout control and my tuner at the same time. Didn't quite work out as the tuner had a slower response and kept thinking the car was turned off.
The ODB response bus on the vehicle is limited in the number of requests it can service. I have the same problem when I select too many parameters to datalog.

Just bought an XDI HPFP-35 fuel pump. Prepping the car to go full E85. Install should be straightforward and I should be able to get a tune revision for it from Ryan.
Awesome!! Check out this vid from @WatchMyEco Albeit his is on a completely rebuilt motor (pistons, rods, studs, etc), its ALL STOCK except for the XDI fuel pump, and Ryan was able to get him over 400 whp on E85. So I imagine, he's going to be able to do the same for you....PLUS you got the PTE turbo. Keep us posted!

PS - did your roommate ever install the Focus RS turbo with the cams??

·
Registered
1,264 Posts
The ODB response bus on the vehicle is limited in the number of requests it can service. I have the same problem when I select too many parameters to datalog.

Awesome!! Check out this vid from @WatchMyEco Albeit his is on a completely rebuilt motor (pistons, rods, studs, etc), its ALL STOCK except for the XDI fuel pump, and Ryan was able to get him over 400 whp on E85. So I imagine, he's going to be able to do the same for you....PLUS you got the PTE turbo. Keep us posted!

PS - did your roommate ever install the Focus RS turbo with the cams??
Not yet. He's still got at least another 4 years of warranty left and doesn't want to loose it. I'll probably install the HPFP myself as the install doesn't look too painful. I just need a fuel line disconnect tool from the auto parts store and I've got everything else.

·
Premium Member
2,310 Posts
Gave my engine bay a good clean, then used these two products on the plastics, rubber hoses and engine cover to make it shine.

·
Registered
698 Posts
Stared at it in storage in garage til spring with my cat View attachment 37694
You store your cat in the garage? 🤪
I grew up with a chocolate-point Siamese; I don't particularly care for cats, but, if I ever was to have one, it would be a Siamese.

·
Registered
611 Posts
You store your cat in the garage? 🤪
I grew up with a chocolate-point Siamese; I don't particularly care for cats, but, if I ever was to have one, it would be a Siamese.
My Siamese is a handful. Great personalities but man they are vocal. He walks around meowing in every room til he finds someone. He’s playing Marko polo.

I’ve had him since a kitten. Good indoor outdoor cat. Never had an issue other than occasional sacrifice he brings to me.

I open window and toss bird out window. They always fly away just fine.

·
Registered
367 Posts
All damn day. Just walks around each and every room meowing til he finds me. Meows at me for no reason. Just an extremely talkative breed. He’s lynx point Siamese with a mix or something else. Not full blood I’m sure.

eitherway it’s awful. But he’s a great cat. Indoor outdoor. Doesn’t mind water, heck sometimes he walks into the shower or bath with us and swims around. I give him a bath about once a month just sits there.
Other than being vocal, he’s a great cat. But damn those meows

I don’t recommend Siamese to someone not used to them. I found him as a kitten
We had a Siamese who would talk to someone on the phone for as long as they'd put up with it. When it rang, he was often the first one there. He was a cool guy.

Reactions: Nater Potater

·
Premium Member
2,310 Posts

·
Registered
2015 Mustang Ecoboost 2.3T/6A with aftermarket PP.
349 Posts
checked for abnormal noises during engine idle. also looked at the top of engine beneath the oil cap. Checked my oil level and noticed how new my oil still looks after a few hundred miles

Reactions: Doc69

·
Registered
39 Posts
Got my plastic back from paint shop. The black faded plastic for fog light housing,, rocker panels and lip now has new life. Still not 100% match but much better.

Broke all the clips for rockers, had to buy 20 at $3.41 each. They know u need these if you remove them lol

The last pic is before paint.

Now I have to find a boost leak that I can hear at WOT. Installed new cvf intercooler & charge pipes, tightened the clamps and moved one clamp. I will be looking at that again tonight! Ugh

Attachments

2381 - 2400 of 2506 Posts