Ford Mustang Ecoboost Forum banner

2941 - 2960 of 2980 Posts

·
Registered
1,299 Posts
I checked my oil catch can yesterday. Couple thousand miles here’s my result. I have ford perf catch can. I didn’t like it because kept blowing oil out onto engine cover but I resealed it with gasket maker, havnt had a issue since. All you do is pour it out. No reason to ever need to break it apart anyway.
If did come apart you can always reseal it easy enough.

·
Registered
2017 PP MT DD
788 Posts
Drove the car from SA to VIC and visited the Grampians.

·
Registered
2020 Magnetic HPP EcoBoost
110 Posts
Just came to gym and car looked nice so I snapped photos. My gf asked why I don’t take photos of her.
So I said get beside my car. Got a nice shot of the wheel. Shiny

she’s self conscious she just got braces few weeks ago. Pulling a tooth down. Lol

View attachment 39582 View attachment 39583 View attachment 39584 View attachment 39585 View attachment 39586 View attachment 39587 View attachment 39589
GT350 track pack spoiler?

Sent from my SM-N986U using Tapatalk

·
Registered
1,299 Posts
GT350 track pack spoiler?

Yeah, Levittown ford. Got for 350 shipped.

93coupe the mvp today.
Just put a AWE exhaust muffler on, old one had a crack at the weld, lifetime warranty, awe sent me a brand new one. Great customer service

took about an hour to get everything lined up perfect. Pain.

my cat came and joined me afterwards

·
Registered
110 Posts
Yeah, Levittown ford. Got for 350 shipped.

93coupe the mvp today.
Just put a AWE exhaust muffler on, old one had a crack at the weld, lifetime warranty, awe sent me a brand new one. Great customer service

took about an hour to get everything lined up perfect. Pain.

my cat came and joined me afterwards

View attachment 39603
That $350 price is long gone....it's $420 plus shipping now. I've got one coming this week, cheapest I could find was $414+tax and free shipping, $444 was total.

·
Registered
1,299 Posts
That $350 price is long gone....it's $420 plus shipping now. I've got one coming this week, cheapest I could find was $414+tax and free shipping, $444 was total.

I’d do it again if I had a new car at even at 400+ I’ve had it 2 years, paint was flawless when I unwrapped it. Wasn’t worth the risk on getting a cheap rep, and it not fitting or lifting or the paint going to ****.
Time is money and I don’t want to have to pull the ***** off again

·
Registered
110 Posts
I’d do it again if I had a new car at even at 400+ I’ve had it 2 years, paint was flawless when I unwrapped it. Wasn’t worth the risk on getting a cheap rep, and it not fitting or lifting or the paint going to ****.
Time is money and I don’t want to have to pull the * off again
I agree , OEM is a must on certain mods and this is one of them! Can't wait to throw it on!

·
Registered
1,299 Posts
Have a 2nd set of hands to help, I did it myself but hindsight 2nd set hands hell of a lot easier to make sure it’s perfect positioning before it touching any surface.

there’s bolts but the bottom has sticky 3m and if you gotta lift, just a pain

·
Registered
744 Posts
Going to have to tell my gf she didn’t earn a single like, happy Easter babe. Mustang ecoboost forum helping to crush self esteem to women since 2015 lol. Jkjk
Patience, grasshopper. I see 6 likes so far. Be sure to show that to your GF!

·
Registered
2020 ecoboost base coupe,auto
88 Posts
I also got as high as 36.0 mpg driving speed limit on I-10, 2020 ecoboost base, auto. To think I was thrilled to get 18 mpg in my Nissan Titan. Lol!

·
Registered
1,096 Posts
seems tedious to have to measure, add, etc for that type of fuel. is it really worth it to those who do it? how much time does it add for each fill up
Once you get a good baseline at your station for what the ethanol percentage is, it's fairly easy. You just punch everything into the app and it tells you how many gallons to mix. As far as the power increase goes, definitely worth it. The only real negative thing I see so far is having to do 2 separate credit card transactions ha, which is no big deal. I'm going to measure the ethanol content in the gas every other tank or so to make sure it's not fluctuating too bad.

·
Registered
270 Posts
Took it to the dealer again for a clutch MC pedal leak AND a trans output shaft seal leak. Gotta love Fords! o_O

2941 - 2960 of 2980 Posts