Ford Mustang Ecoboost Forum banner

2981 - 3000 of 3010 Posts

·
Registered
2020 Magnetic HPP EcoBoost
122 Posts
FINALLY installed my cvfab street intercooler and HS pipe......couldn't get cold side to line up right without hitting fan shroud (stock pipe has a bigger ID anyways) also installed RTR upper and lower grill. RTR Tech 7s in gloss black are getting put on later today. I installed my 5* pro tune and the car rips, the transmission feels so much better, no more skipping 2nd and 5th in normal mode so it's like a silky smooth sport mode with softer shift points. Boost spikes just over 23 and holds around 20 at WOT. I feel the bigger HS pipe and intercooler helps a lot. IAT2 temps are way down and actually drop instead of increase on a hard pull. Stock rims weigh 31lbs each and the Tech7's are 27lbs each.

Sent from my SM-N986U using Tapatalk

·
Registered
174 Posts

Hope I can get my carbon fiber steering wheel on tomorrow.

·
Registered
174 Posts

·
Registered
174 Posts

Been spending my stimulus 🤑

·
Registered
1,430 Posts
FINALLY installed my cvfab street intercooler and HS pipe......couldn't get cold side to line up right without hitting fan shroud (stock pipe has a bigger ID anyways) also installed RTR upper and lower grill. RTR Tech 7s in gloss black are getting put on later today. I installed my 5* pro tune and the car rips, the transmission feels so much better, no more skipping 2nd and 5th in normal mode so it's like a silky smooth sport mode with softer shift points. Boost spikes just over 23 and holds around 20 at WOT. I feel the bigger HS pipe and intercooler helps a lot. IAT2 temps are way down and actually drop instead of increase on a hard pull. Stock rims weigh 31lbs each and the Tech7's are 27lbs each.

Sent from my SM-N986U using Tapatalk
same here, WOT, when im done, didn't seem to go up any after the pull. thats why I cant see a race intercooler benefitting my daily at all, since I dont even push the street one. im sure most dont push the street

·
Super Moderator
3,458 Posts
paid it off
I'm really close to paying mine off. Once I get the hail damage repaired and see what that does to my bank balance I'll probably call for a full payoff.

Reactions: Nater Potater

·
Super Moderator
6,351 Posts
I'm really close to paying mine off. Once I get the hail damage repaired and see what that does to my bank balance I'll probably call for a full payoff.
congrats. I could of put 1200 towards my 15k loan today, but I paid off my ladies sonic, only had 1200 left on the loan.
It actually could have been paid off 3 months ago, little known fact at NIFCU, you cannot make the last payment/payoff with a transfer via the website, you have to call in to make the last one. They want to make sure they have the right info to send you the title.
They reversed any charges they put on, and are sending out the slip.

I should probably stop looking at the Supras ...

·
Super Moderator
3,458 Posts
I should probably stop looking at the Supras ...
The new Supra is a mess. I like the look of the 400z, but of course they're not out yet...

·
Super Moderator
6,351 Posts
The new Supra is a mess. I like the look of the 400z, but of course they're not out yet...
I have about 100 laps in this guy ... I wouldn't call him a mess.

worked this past weekend, got some lap time in inbetween tows, offs and the occasional broken wheel. (People get your wheels checked occasionally if you track your rides!!)

·
Registered
1,430 Posts
I see those Supra’s everywhere, I just don’t care for them too round and watermelony. But I am digging the 400 from what I’ve seen. The 400 reminds me of a Scion in a way. I like the square kinda modern look

·
Premium Member
2,487 Posts
Yesterday, had the scheduled logbook 45,000Km service done (27,960 miles).
Only had 5,000Kms to go on the front pads and rotors, so got them replaced as well, while at the dealership. :)

Reactions: Coyote Chaser

·
Registered
179 Posts
Washed, then did the Mother's 3 step process (cleaner wax, polish, then carnuba wax), and cleaned up the black trim using a pink eraser and Mother's Back-to- Black. Did it by hand rather than using the random orbital.

Sore back and shoulders! Next time I am getting the machine out!

I need to do this to my wife's Lincoln, but need to clay bar it first.

Sent from my SM-G991U using Tapatalk

2981 - 3000 of 3010 Posts