Ford Mustang Ecoboost Forum banner

3061 - 3080 of 3106 Posts

·
Registered
159 Posts
I hear ya Stroker. I'm at day 35. I did get a courtesy call from the Motor Company letting me know that they don't have my rack yet.
Yay

·
Registered
1,135 Posts
That sucks. Where are you located?
Pennsylvania. The law worked, in theory. It just took some time. My buddy said he helped lemon law a f150 truck for a client of his at his dealership and had a check in a week. So who knows. I figured it was just Kia yanking me around.

·
Registered
297 Posts
Pennsylvania. The law worked, in theory. It just took some time. My buddy said he helped lemon law a f150 truck for a client of his at his dealership and had a check in a week. So who knows. I figured it was just Kia yanking me around.
Yep depends on how much they fight it they can agree. Deny and goto arbitration if lose that appeal to court but that usually cost them way to much if they lose

·
Registered
70 Posts

All cleaned up ! Stripped her down , clay bar , 3n1 polish and carpro Reload. Also changed out the taillights . I had the driver side to go bad due to water getting inside. If anyone needs a passenger side I got you .

·
Registered
297 Posts
Picked up car just now. Definitely smell burning oil from where they pulled turbo i assume its burning off the turbo and downpipe. Going from neutral to first has some kind of weird double catch i have to push through with slight pressure to get it in. And while i have only driven downtown to work from dealership and not reached 5th gear. Rowing through gears at red light from 4th to 5th and 5th to 4th has a slight catch that seems audible as well. And the shifter at the knob/reverse pullup now has a rattle when bumped and hitting those 2 catch points

Still waiting on Fords reply to the state documents on the lemon replacement.

·
Registered
70 Posts
Picked up car just now. Definitely smell burning oil from where they pulled turbo i assume its burning off the turbo and downpipe. Going from neutral to first has some kind of weird double catch i have to push through with slight pressure to get it in. And while i have only driven downtown to work from dealership and not reached 5th gear. Rowing through gears at red light from 4th to 5th and 5th to 4th has a slight catch that seems audible as well. And the shifter at the knob/reverse pullup now has a rattle when bumped and hitting those 2 catch points

Still waiting on Fords reply to the state documents on the lemon replacement.
I had to get turbo changed around 45k miles . Wonder if the oil line to turbo is leaking . Do you have a catch can.

·
Registered
297 Posts
Well as i took car straight home and haven't driven it since picking it up as im going through lemon law process. I walked by car today and noticed this damage the dealer done to my front drivers side fender. I should have looked the car over but i was to preoccupied as they had details completely wrong in the work order history including adding 12k miles more than i have so i was fighting them on that so it would be correct for the lemon law process. So as i was getting into wifes car i noticed (see pic) i immediately called and service rep was in but not at desk left a message that they absolutely did this damage. I have yet to hear back. With the trans damage and turbo damage now this there isn't no telling what else is screwed up beyond the shifter problem happening with 1st holding out from stop and catching between 4-5. This should just give me more grounds for my lemon law.

·
Registered
297 Posts
Oem exhaust back on and oem intercooler back on. And then noticed they did not fix the leak they caused in the transmission after all.

·
Registered
279 Posts
Man, feel for you. You hear about this stuff from time to time but it’s usually a small shop but not unheard of at dealers. I’m cheering for you and hope it gets settled.

·
Registered
297 Posts
😡

Dealership just returned my call from Saturday they of course are claiming i did the fender damage

Saying " we don't know what happens after the car leaves the lot " i interrupted and told him "no sir you absolutely caused this damage it was not there until i left it there and i drove the car straight home and parked it "

Now they want me to bring it back and leave it tomorrow for them to look at damage and check leak and shifter issues

🤬

·
Registered
297 Posts
Dropped car off again. Manager looked at damage and said "i will fix that but only because we had your car so long otherwise i wouldn't as we don't normally do that after the car leaves " 😒

So now car down going on 43 days as they also will be fixing the leak they caused for second time and the 1st lockout issues.

Getting ridiculous tbh

·
Registered
102 Posts
Added some wall bling to the stable:

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

3061 - 3080 of 3106 Posts